2

"Come on shorty we about to leave out." Ja said walking back into the living room. My mom was right; he invited me to the game. Good thing I looked cute. We had chilled after I was done retwisting him just talking and joking.

"I feel so important." I joked as we rode in a chauffeured Black SUV followed by security.

"Chill out." He laughed.

"I forgot to take pictures of your hair!" I groaned.

"Don't worry I'll take some."

"But you're gonna sweat them out playing basketball." I rolled my eyes.

"Nah I'm dead ass I got you ima take some." he laughed.

He reached for my phone and before I could grab it he saw that a picture of him was my wallpaper.

"Damn I look good!" He smiled.

I just put my head down and covered my face because this is embarrassing.

*

"You gotta get out the car shorty." He laughed as we pulled up to the arena.

"No." I pouted.

"Girl come on before I carry you inside."

"Whatever let's go." I put my mask back on and snatched my phone back from him, throwing it in my Telfar. Then it hit me. I forgot my hair bag at his Airbnb.

"I gotta go back to the Airbnb. I forgot my bag." I said to him as we got ushered through a side entrance.

"You can just ride back with me after the game." He said, pulling me into a dressing room with him.

"So where's my ticket or whatever. Where do I sit?" I asked looking anywhere but at him.

"You sitting court side."

"Court side? Wow thanks." I finally looked at him and gave a small smile.

"So can I mention it?" He smirked.

"Go head." I rolled my eyes.

"So that picture of my chain that's your wallpaper..."

"What about it? I'm already embarrassed." I laughed.

"I just wouldn't have you down for being a Ja Morant fan."

"Don't call me your fan. But yes I do enjoy watching your games and highlights and watching every interview on YouTube." I shrugged. "Plus I love jewelry." I added.

"Aw The Girl JX is a 12 fan." he teased.

"Bye get ready good luck on your game." I rolled my eyes standing up.

"Aw!" He laughed, grabbing my arm and pulling me between his legs. I rolled my eyes and looked elsewhere.

"You're coming back to the bnb with me right?" I just nodded my head.

"JX"

I didn't answer because the way my name rolled off his tongue was just so beautiful.

"Jadey"

"Oh we got nicknames already?" I playfully rolled my eyes again.

"I said are you coming back to the airbnb with me."

"And I nodded my head."

"I need you to use your words." He chuckled.

"Yes Ja I'm going back to the airbnb with you, I have to get my hair stuff." I fake smiled.

"Ight you gonna be cheering for me right?" He smiled all goofy.

"No!" I smirked turning to walk away only to get pulled back again.