6

December 1, 2022

"Ja!" I said walking into the room.

"What's up baby?" He grabbed my waist pulling me to him.

I knocked his hands off me because I was ready to put him in a casket and I didn't want to be touched.

"Damn what's wrong with you?" He chuckled.

"You fucking Miceli still or some shit?" I asked calmly but on the inside I was raging.

"What yo?"

"You heard what the fuck I said. Just answer my question." I feel like he tryna play me.

"Baby I ain't fucking nobody but you. What are you saying yo?" He paused the game pulling me on his lap. I stood up immediately.

"Temetrius please just tell me why that girl is talking about you then?" I said shoving my phone into his face. He took my phone reading it then he smirked.

"Baby I don't know why she said that." He laughed.

"What's funny beloved?" I asked on the verge of punching him directly in his jaw.

"You being mad about my ex. I'm with you now, don't worry about what she says." He wrapped his arms around my waist and rubbed on my butt.

He got me fucked up if he thought we were cool and the situation was over. It's not about me being mad about no old bitches but I won't tolerate no disrespect from anyone. He so stupid.

"I don't give a shit about that bitch. But Temetrius so help me God if I find out you still messing with her or anyone else I'm going to smack the dog shit out of you. Your ex is literally talking about some "12 on my body, and I don't mean the police" you thinking I won't beat you and her up is crazy. And for you to be laughing is even crazier cause you right here so I'll beat you the fuck up first." I snapped.

"Baby, fuck that girl. She do this every time she find out I mess with somebody." he said kissing on my neck calming me down.

"Ja, I don't do drama and as much as it'll hurt me I will leave you alone before I'm in any drama!"

"I know baby, and I'm sorry she being weird. She just want your spot."

I went back downstairs to calm down and finish cooking dinner for me and him cause he has an away game and leaves tomorrow. "Hello?" I answered my phone because Ari was Facetiming me. We had stayed in touch since meeting.

"Girl that man love you!" she laughed.

"What happened?" I asked confused.

"You ain't see what Ja just did on instagram and twitter?"

"Oh lord! No I didn't let me go look right now." I sighed opening the instagram app.

Ja had posted a picture of us both wearing a bunch of hats laughing and said "don't believe the cap tell them @ thegirl_jx" and then his next story post was me laying in his bed sleep with his big 12 chain on and him smiling laying his head on my boobs holding up his 4 and said "the only body I'm on and I love it here @ thegirl_jx" I laughed seeing the posts.

"Y'all cap picture funny as shit" Ari laughed too.

I opened twitter and saw "MBNO and it means my booskii no others @thegirl_jx" with a picture of him laying on my butt out by the pool. I laughed at the tweet. "Ari watch this" I laughed typing a quote tweet.

"Bitchhhhhhhh" Ari hollered and laughed retweeted it.

"And he ate it after this too!" is crazy girl I'm over here fucking crying!" she put her face in the camera to show me the laughing tears.