TwelveSKII

August 10, 2023

Happy Birthday Babydad @ jamorant 🖤I love you more than I can tell you so I'm gon try to show you

I love you more than I can tell you so I'm gon try to show you. I can't wait to have a family with you daddy. TwelveSKII double up 🍾
Comments turned off for this post

"Happy Birthday Ja!" I had his entire family and all of his friends and teammates on a video saying happy birthday and saying they love him and whatever else playing on a projector. We were in Antigua which was not what Ja originally planned. He wanted to go be dirty in Miami for the week but once I found out his itinerary I canceled the flights and booked Antigua. And I found out his plans during one of our long bath talks together he told me the plan. I told him I was canceling Miami and surprising him. We left 5AM the morning after Kaari's 4th birthday party and flew to Miami which had Ja fooled thinking he was getting his ghetto birthday week. Then we got on another plane to Antigua after our layover.

"Why didn't you just charter a jet Jade?" Ja complained literally the entire time until we got to Hammock Cove the resort we were staying at. Once we arrived he was all smiles. Our waterfront villa was breathtaking.

After watching the video Ja was crying and thanking me. My only goal is for him to always feel appreciated. He does so much for everyone and funds more than he should I just never want him to feel taken advantage of. I always want him to feel loved and appreciated.