4

"This shit fire!" Ja looked in the mirror at his hair.

"It's literally two braids. You could've done that." I rolled my eyes. He just wants to see me because he can braid his hair and he rarely ever lets me do difficult styles.

"But I look good." He smiled.

"Whatever go get dressed." I pushed him towards the stairs.

"I don't know what I wanna wear."

"Let me go pick something." I smiled up at him.

"Ight. Come on." He pulled me upstairs.

"I wanna match you." He said turning the Playstation on.

"Aw my son. I got you." I joked walking into his HUGE closet.

"Pick two colors." I yelled out after a few minutes of mentally picking a few outfits. I jumped feeling his hands wrap around my waist.

"Black and I don't know a lil pop of some color. Only a little pop of color Jade don't go fucking crazy." He said from behind me.

"You scared the shit out of me." I said leaning back into his chest.

"My fault."

"Okay do you mind wearing a jacket?" I asked.

"No I should be fine, I don't plan on drinking too much." He shrugged. That's a lie he always drink too much.

"Okay. Put on some Black jeans. I think ripped would look best but whatever Black jeans you wanna wear honestly. With a fitted Black tee so we can see your body. With them big goofy pink and white B22 Dior sneakers that you got us last month." I said pointing at clothes.

"And only do your JA chain. Don't layer them. But do your buss down AP. And do a bunch of rings. And both of your bracelets. And wear your Black Cartier buffs." I added.

"Damn you said all that but ain't say which socks I was allowed to wear mom." He joked.

"Shut up you asked me to pick."

"I'm playing. Thanks shorty you a stylist and a hairstylist let me find out."

"I do it all." I turned around still in his hold.

"I see. Hurry up and graduate so I can have you on Team Morant full time." He said looking down at me.

"I swear you just want to be around me. Because you can dress, you don't need a stylist. And you can do your hair yourself. You don't need me for anything honestly. Let alone the shit you are paying me a lot of money for." I laughed giving in and wrapping my arms around him.

"I definitely do like having you around." He smiled. I really love it here. But I be trying to stay professional.

"I'm about to get ready." I said letting go of him.

He just looked down at me with an unreadable look on his face.

"What?" I asked, putting my head down starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Nothing. Go ahead and get ready." He smiled letting me go.

*

"You got on shorts?" Ja laughed at me as we walked to his car.

"No I don't. Now leave me alone." I pouted getting in his G Wagon. He always laughs at me for covering my butt but I don't like to be exposed.

He laughed and started driving.

I applied more lipgloss and started making videos.

"Get me in one." He pushed my arm.

We both smiled as I made a boomerang and posted it on my story saying "My favorite client ever 🖤@jamorant".