11

May 14, 2023

"Now Ja what the hell is this?" I laughed walking up seeing Happy Mother's Day balloons and gifts on the dining room table.

He had heart flowers that spelled out Jadey and three Birkins plus money spread out

He had heart flowers that spelled out Jadey and three Birkins plus money spread out. But I'm not pregnant and I don't have kids so I'm confused.

"Happy Mother's Day baby!" Ja recorded me.

"Ja I'm not a mom!" I was hysterically laughing at this point.

"I know but this time next year either you gonna already have our baby or you gonna be pregnant with our baby so I wanted this to be your first Mother's Day. Just in case you pregnant right now and we don't know."

"Ja you are so ridiculous please." I laughed finally hugging him.

Ja has been on my case about having kids for months now and he even went a doctor to make sure his little soldiers were marching. We've been having so much sex it makes no sense, Ja even suggested I started taking prenatal vitamins and fertility herbs.

"Niya you knew he was doing this?" I asked once I noticed Niya was in the house too.

"I knew he was getting you flowers and Birkins because he got them delivered to our crib but I didn't know this is why." She laughed. "I'm not against you being pregnant though so I meannnnnn..." she added trailing off.

"When God wants me to have a kid I will I'm not rushing anything. Ja this some crazy ass shit to do but I appreciate it and I love your crazy ass." I said kissing him.

"If y'all about to go do it tell me now so I can leave." Niya scrunched her face up.

"We are." Ja answered.

"No the fuck we are not. I'm tired as shit if you touch me Ja ima swing and call Benson and Stabler." I joked starting on breakfast for us three.

*

"They talking about y'all on the internet." Niya, Ja, and I were all in the theater room watching a movie together.

"Saying what? That Ja crazy for getting me Mother's Day gifts or they saying I'm pregnant?"

"Well both of those things. But I'm mainly talking about Brooklyn on the shade room in the comments talking about 'He wasn't worried about getting her pregnant when he was spending her whole allowance on that stripper when had the gun' and then said 'Y'all let 🥷🏽 with money play with y'all real bad. That's why I be leaving  🥷🏽 alone' and she also posted FTK on her story." Niya informed us.

"Bitches want attention and a response so bad. She been in the comments of everything regarding me and him for months now. Literally since All Star Weekend. I'm about to send it to the moon real quick hold on." I smirked pulling out my phone.

I took a picture of the floor and said "I'm a very direct person @ brooklynikole if it's war, declare it. The subs, weird comments, and indirect posts aren't my thing. You mad at me cuz he chose me, girl you young just move on 🤷🏾‍♀️ 1. I don't have an allowance and I never did. 2. Ain't he supposed to throw money on strippers at a stripclub? Be fr. 3. Temetrius Jamel Morant is def a 🥷🏽 with money but he ain't never ever in his life played with me and I put that on your life..." And on my second post I said "I'm not responding to anymore mess but let's tell the truth babe @ brooklynikole ... You didn't leave him alone. He moved on to me, left you for dead, and you been tryna link him ever since. Literally begging Rod and Tap to let you know his whereabouts. I got the screenshots but I'm not even going to go there. I'm not clearing anymore rumors nor addressing anymore drama but stop speaking on me fr. Fanned out little ass girl."