8

December 31, 2022

"3, 2, 1 Happy New Year!" everybody in the club screamed around us. Ja and I were already kissing before the ball even dropped. Hearing Fabolous' Ball Drop playing in the background we pulled apart from each other. Ja began rapping the song with his Casamigos bottle in his head and his other arm holding me on his lap.

"Get fucked up Temetrius!" I side eyed Ja who was a little too loud rapping the "cut my bitch off when the ball drop" line. He laughed and kissed me again. We were in a club in Atlanta and it was packed out literally corner to corner there was people. Ja poured a little Casamigos in my mouth and we started rapping along to Dead Guyz. Ja whole section got loud rapping the song. Me and Ja both stood up and he had one arm around my neck with his Casamigos bottle and the other hand he was recording on my phone while I was just standing there rapping along enjoying the moment with my man.

"What he say mama?" Ja hyped.

The DJ cut the song and everybody yelled "Only 12 we fuck with round this hoe is Ja Morant!" the music kept playing and Ja kept recording us as we both held up the 12 chains we had on. I started to twerk and Ja stopped recording, smacking my butt while I danced on him.

"I'm happy we came out." Ja said in my ear I nodded in agreeance.

Ja and I was going to stay in but last minute decided to come to Atlanta and pop out. Ja called Lil Baby who was hosting at a club and next thing we knew Ja and I were getting paid to come outside and on flyers. Since we didn't plan on coming we didn't really have clothes packed but we ran to Saks to grab quick outfits. I found a ribbed red mini dress and some black Gianvito Rossi heels and I bought a disco ball Judith Leiber bag because it fit the theme. Ja picked up some black Amiri jeans and a red Balenciaga tshirt with a black Balenciaga hoodie so you only saw a little bit of the bottom of his red shirt and he put his bloodline 1s on.

Me and Ja finished our bottle of Casamigos and my man had turned into Jasamigo so he ordered another bottle. Then Baby sent one over and Ja sent one to his section. Them boys started having bottle wars and my man was getting drunker by the second. We was having a good time dancing and laughing then Ja started talking to me in my ear. Jasamigos had came and left the building. This was now JasamiHO. He was saying all types of explicit things in my ear and rubbing on my body. I know when he turn into JasamiHO he forgets that other people are around and we be in our own world. That was my sign to get him out before he start trying to have sex in the club. We stepped outside and waited for the driver to pull up.

"Baby take a picture with me!" Ja said pulling out his phone getting a shoe pic to post on his page.

Happy New Year from us 🍾🖤Comments have been turned off

Comments have been turned off

" I can't wait to get to the telly and tear you up mamas." Ja whispered in my ear as we climbed in the car.