9

February 17, 2023

"Niya just text me y'all. She said and I quote "Y'all all some weirdos. I can't believe y'all stole my grandma and got her on a pj drinking casamigos with y'all. I'm pretty sure my parents leaving me for dead like this is illegal but it's okay the police gon be waiting for them when y'all come back. And if you and Temetrius see me onna gram in yo closet or in yo clothes mind y'all business and remember y'all abandoned me too. Matter fact I'm done being both of y'all twin!" I read out loud cracking up laughing. Ja was next to me laughing hysterically on live at her dramatic ass message.

"She in the comments saying f you and she stealing your blue marni slippers." Ja laughed instigating.

"Babe flip the camera to my feet." I laughed. He flipped the camera to show I was wearing the blue Marni slippers and he started laughing.

"Damn Niya!"

"Niya why you stealing from me I would've let you come, blame your brother and parents and steal they stuff what the hell." I said snatching Ja phone.

She joined the live and as soon as she popped up in the square I saw she was in Ja closet. "Don't worry, I was hitting his closet first!" she said making us both laugh.

"Get out my closet and house Teniya. Matter fact it's cool grandma come take a Casamigo shot with me!" Ja teased making Niya get off the live and then Ja ended it.

*

"Damn it's cold as shit!" Tee said once we walked off the jet. I only had on a black Skims set and my Marni slippers with a powder blue mohair Marni cardigan so I agreed with Ja's dad it was freezing. Plus it was 8AM so that didn't help.

We all loaded into separate trucks to our hotels and I was riding with Ja of course, Nie, Rod, Tap and annoying ass Nell. I tolerated Nie the most and Rod and Nell the least but all my boyfriend friends are annoying.

"Jade you really not gonna put us on with none of your friends?" Rod started. He always asking me to put him on and find him a girlfriend. But he's literally the biggest hoe God ever created. Plus when me and Ja first started dating he was still telling Ja about how his old whatever Brooklyn still be asking about him and trying to link. And when they go to Atlanta she be trying to meet them at whatever clubs and shit they at whole time Ja rarely be with them anymore. And when he is I'm right beside him.

"Rod be so fucking forreal right now. I wouldn't put you on with my enemy you don't want a girlfriend at all, you just want somebody to hump and feed you. Leave me alone real shit." I huffed laying my head on Ja shoulder.

"Well I want a girlfriend and somebody to hump and somebody to feed me!" Tap said laughing dapping up Ja.

"Keep playing with me!" I said slapping Ja in the chest. He just laughed and rubbed his chest where I hit him.

"I thought you was so nice but you be beating on my brother that's crazy." Nie added.

"I really am nice though that's what's really crazy."

"She be beating the dog shit out of me in the house. Everyday it's "Temetrius don't make me fuck you up. Temetrius if I smack your lips off we both gonna be real mad around this bitch so stop talking to me." I really be in the house scared for my safety." Ja dramatic ass said.

"Bye beating you up and making little threats are not the same." I laughed scrolling Twitter.

"What about when you pulled my hair the other day?"

"Which time? Because I pull your hair all the time and you don't be complaining at all!" I side eyed him because he knew exactly what I meant.

"Not those times I'm talking about when we was in the kitchen and I stole your smoothie and tried to run off and you grabbed me by my arm then pulled my hair and said "Temetrius I will pull all these out your head right now" that time.