15

November 14, 2024

It's 4PM, I'm in an Airbnb in Atlanta just got off the jet. The twins are sleep while Kaari and I are in the kitchen sitting on the island eating Chipotle. Ja was at the State Farm Arena warming up with the guys for their game against the Hawks tonight. This is really a great life to live. My sister Court was going to watch the twins while Kaari and I went to the game tonight.

"Kaari you ready to get dressed and ready?"

"I gotta feed my babies first Jadey mom."

She went and got her baby bottles and her twin baby dolls and started feeding them then put them back to sleep. Not my 5 year old step daughter a better mom than me because it's definitely time to feed my twins too but I'm still eating my food and letting them sleep a little extra. I finally decided to follow in Kaari footsteps and woke my twins up to feed them. After changing them I let the twins lay on the bed surrounded with pillows while I got Kaari ready and dressed. I had braided her hair earlier today per KK request so she had a braided ponytail with beads. I put a big blue bow pony tail holder around her ponytail and let her pick what she wanted to wear. She picked her bedazzled navy blue jersey with a black long sleeve grey leggings and her midnight Ja 1s she also had her black mini heart Chanel bag. I didn't feel like going to the game honestly but I got dressed and decided to look pretty anyways. I put on my cream Vale cardigan, with my Charles Jeffrey mini skirt, my louboutin platform bootie, and my red and black Chanel bag. I got the twins dressed in matching Grizzlies onesies and put a big blue bow headband on Kairi and moisturizer in both of their hair. After triple checking everything me and Kaari grabbed our kids, our purses, and loaded into the car. While dropping the kids off Kaari decided she wanted to stay at my sister house with the twins and my sister's kids. So I went to the game alone. When I got inside I saw Ja's parents sitting court side directly next to where I was supposed to sit so I swapped seats with a fan. After taking pictures and the guy thanking me a hundred times I went and greeted my husband and made him come say hello to the guy I gave my seat to. Ja took pictures with him as well. Me and Ja talked for a little and I showed him pictures of all of our kids in their Grizzlies gear.

"You look so beautiful Jade." Ja complimented me.

"Thank you Ja!" I said tearing up a little.

"You can't even tell you're 11 weeks pregnant." Ja whispered in my ear.

"Shutup!" I swatted at him because he knows I was not ready for that information to come out just yet.

I can't believe my twins are only 11 months and I'm pregnant again. But the thing is being married to Ja is heavenly, I don't mind being pregnant again. He always makes me blush and feel like we just started dating again. It's so weird how long our honey moon phase has lasted. He helps me so much, gives me so much, loves me so much, and that isn't even starting on how he is with the kids. I gave him a kiss before the game started and went to my seat.

*

The game was so good! We won 118 to 105! And Ja put up 52 points tonight. And made every single 3! He was on fire. My man my man my man. After waiting for a while Ja came out and met me while I was talking to Ari and Bagg.

"Yeah 12! Good game out there tonight." Moneybagg cheered.

"Thank you gang." Ja dapped him up then hugged me.

After a little more talking we all went separate ways. Ja drove and I just scrolled and interacted with people on social media.

"You excited for the podcast tomorrow?" Ja asked.

"Yeah a little bit."

I was asked to be a guest on a podcast for being a NBA wife. I'm nervous but I'm also excited. I thoroughly enjoy my little life so getting to talk about it should be fun.