Chapter XIII

Chapter 13: Waiting for the news

''You're going to be okay.''

In a way, I forgot how I am supposed to act around Yoongi when it comes to us being in a public place. The whole accident just wiped the idea of ''getting caught'' from my brain.

I was trying to go with him to the hospital, but the ambulance finally arrived after an eternity. At least it felt like it. I didn't want to stay because I had no one to style, but the manager and other staff members said I could not go with him.

Of course, many of them might not even give much thought that I was so close to him and refused to let go of his hand. After all, we all were in shock and didn't have time to think about anything else.

So, for the sake of my job, I had to let him go. I had to stay and finish up the concert along with the others. We should've canceled the rest of the show, but it was already midway. The fans were worried sick after witnessing that.

All I heard was the other members trying to convince the fans that he was fine and was taken care of now. I tried to get that mindset but cannot break it down now.

''C'mon Y/n, you can help me to put up the last outfits,'' Rosé took my hand after seeing me so gazed on the place Yoongi fell. As I always style Yoongi, there isn't anyone else to style. I don't have anything to do. Except clean up the place.

''He'll be fine. He is in good hands,'' Rosé tried to convince me as she ensured the stage outfits had everything included.

Rosé usually sees through people, and I'm surprised she isn't questioning me about why I'm so damn deep into this when he is practically my boss. But even without that, when you work with someone for years, they become your friends and someone you trust. Of course, you're shocked even without any feelings.

I have to cope with this.

The concert finally ended, and we were all working hard to finish everything because the members wanted to leave soon for the hospital, as we all did.

It felt like all the members were in their worlds after coming off the stage. They weren't cheering like usual after a concert, though they tried to smile at the camera. They all were just worried.

I wanted to leave with the guys as they were the first to leave the venue, but I had to stay helping the others to clean up the place. We'd come tomorrow to pack the rest up before moving to the other country.

Unfortunately, the stylists and staff didn't go to the hospital. It'd be too much since there aren't just a few people. I do understand it, but this situation is killing me. We were lowkey forced to return to the hotel and wait for the manager to message us.

I was pacing around the hotel room, making Rosé lose her mind.

''Gosh Y/n! Sit down and help me to pick the food!'' Rosé groaned and patted the area next to her on the bed. ''You pacing around won't make the message come faster.''

''Well, you thinking your stomach won't either!'' I snapped at her and instantly regretted it.

''I don't understand why you're on the edge right now. I get it. You're Yoongi's stylist, and we are upset about what happened. I cannot get the incident out of my head either, but right now, we cannot do anything but wait,'' Rosé said.

''He's not dead Y/n,'' she added.

Right, he isn't. But I would still want to know if he is okay.

''Now,'' she started again. ''We have a long day tomorrow to pack everything up for the next stop. You'll see him tomorrow.''