Chapter III

Chapter 3: The photoshoot

The photo shoot was going smoothly. The guys were doing what they were supposed to do. Be like a model. I saw a few pictures and was sure their fans would love them.

Whenever they have a comeback, it's like a God would lay his feet on the land. Their fans are so excited and doing all kinds of projects before even the teasers are released.

I'm always happy to work on comebacks. It's always so exciting for us as well. With stylists, we gathered up to a cup of coffee or lunch/dinner to discuss the clothing style. We get to know the concept and everything weeks before to have plenty of time to look for the clothes we need.

Since every one of us has our ''own'' members, we know what fits and what they like. And of course, we want them to look flawless on the stage and the clothes to match each other. Not entirely, but the coloring and the theme.

And it's even more fun because we don't have to think of the budget anymore. The company gives us full responsibility for their styling. We also discuss the hair colors etc., together with the girls who make their hair makeup.

Yoongi is special to me, and I have had ideas for his hair from the albums. He denies it and says it's a pure accident, but I think he looks cute in all those hair colors.

Now we had been thinking of coloring them all black. And we did so. We heard how much the fans wanted to see the ''Black Bangtan'' and the coloring just happened to fit with the concept.

Today we have been switching to two outfits, two concepts for two album versions. Tomorrow is the last two. I felt tired already, even looking at them.

And I was kind of hungry as well. But I had stuff to do at home as well. I still needed to look for a couple of things for Yoongi before their comeback stages in Korea and America. I'll do these beforehand because I don't want to ruin it for him.

''And that's a wrap! Good job, everyone!'' The director said just as I was about to whine. The guys thanked and bowed to the staff before coming to us.

''That was a good one! Should we go to eat now together?'' Namjoon asked, and everyone seemed to agree with it.

Honestly, I was hungry but worried about those things. ''You can go. I have stuff to do,'' I told them.

''C'mon, Y/n, lose it up and come to have a drink with us.'' Hoseok grabbed my hand when I was about to pack my things and leave.

I looked at them as they were begging like little puppies with their eyes for me to come. ''I guess I need to come then,'' I chuckled, and they cheered.

I guess nothing can happen during one dinner.

____
Follow me on Instagram: @taehyungslittleberry / I write short stories/imagines there ❤️