Chapter I

Chapter 1: Late

It was one of those mornings when nothing didn't work. I didn't find anything I needed today. I knew we had been shooting for the new comeback, and the fact that I should be there in 15 minutes didn't help me. I couldn't find my keys anywhere.

Do I need to walk to the company? It takes more than it takes in the morning traffic with a car.

Why did I apply for such a busy job?

Finally, after struggling with finding the keys, the results were zero. I had to find the second key for my car quickly, and I luckily found it better than the other one. I also had to take my other housekey. They're going to kill me for sure.

I rushed through the door to my car and drove towards the company. I hope they haven't left still. I could drive to the destination we are going to film, but my boss has said that since many fans know me, they might follow me to the place.

And the guys want it to be a complete surprise, just like every time. They don't need me to ruin their plans.

But I know they would wait for me. Yoongi won't be ready for the shoot without me. However, I might lose my job for good for not showing up on time. So what choice is better?

I managed to drive through the traffic to a special place where other company workers usually park their cars. I'm rooting to get my parking spot for one day. If you don't come here early, you get the one from very far back, and this morning, it was my turn.

After locking my car, I practically ran to the elevators and up to their floor. I quickly grabbed my belongings and ran to their practice room, where they all were. I barked into the room and took a deep breath to catch my breath for a second.

''There you are. What took you so long? We were just about to leave without you,'' one of the stylists said, who is also one of my good friends.

Before I answered, I put my bag on the floor, grabbed a water bottle Jungkook was just about to drink, and gulped down all the water.

''Sorry for being late, shall we go?'' I asked after giving the empty bottle back to the maknae, who was pouting his face off.

''You owe me noona,'' He said and stood up. Deep down, I know he isn't mad at me. He likes to play around as the youngest. And yes, even I'm older than him. I have the same age as 95-line, Taehyung, and Jimin.

Usually, Big Hit gives the job to married ones to avoid rumors about the guys dating one of the members. But my reputation from the school and everything was so special that they took me in.

I feel like that gave me more reasons to be nervous. At first, I was constantly under the others' eyes, checking if I was here for the job and not one of the crazy fans they have.

Over time they learned that I was passionate about what I do, and these boys are like brothers to me. I did not want this job to be close to celebrities. I wanted challenges, and this job gave me ones.

''I thought I'm not going to be able to attend the shoot today,'' I heard the familiar voice behind my back.

I turned to Yoongi. I couldn't call that he was mad or even sad.

''I'm not leaving you that easily,'' I winked, and he chuckled.

We all are good friends with each other. There are no such things as being angry at each other or having some arguments every day.

''Besides, I'm sure you would have called me at some point and yelled to my ear.'' I laughed back.

Yoongi shrugged his shoulder. ''Whatever, let's go. I want to sleep afterward,'' He sighed.

We all laughed and grabbed what we needed before heading out of the practice room towards the filming place.

How will this day end?

_____
Follow me on Instagram: @taehyungslittleberry / I write short stories/imagines there ❤️