Chapter IV

Chapter 4: Unexpected event

We arrived at the place where we usually eat, actually way too usual. I'm pretty sure the workers know who they're by now. But they're super friendly here. The guys don't have to use any masks or anything. There is always this kind of little room area that has a big table. We always use that and get the privacy we need.

We sat at the table, and the waiter came to take our orders. Usually, it's the same order, and she knows what we want. But of course, she needs to come to confirm it.

''So, Y/n, what are you packing for the tour?'' Rosé asked as we were waiting for the food, and the guys were talking with each other.

''Well, first of all, I need to pack Yoongi's clothes,'' I said, and Rosé's face grew big. What? Did I say something wrong?

''What? His clothes, are you two?'' Rosé asked. Is she this dumb? Oh my god.

''Oh yeah, he is my boyfriend, and we're living together, and I'm pregnant,'' I joked, and her face grew even bigger this time. ''I'm kidding you, idiot! I'm his stylist, as you might recall! I need to take them with me. Otherwise, he doesn't have to perform naked!''

She finally started realizing I was making fun of her at this point, and I was kidding.

Yeah, packing for the tour is just a huge nightmare. Firstly, I needed to be sure I had everything I needed for Yoongi's outfits and makeup. And there is so much to pack.

Then, of course, I need to pack for myself as well, and I'm the worst at that. It's easier to pack Yoongi's clothes. I know what he is wearing on the stage and needs.

For me, I need to think of it so much. Then again, I don't need fancy clothes during the concert, but we get free time during the tours, and I want to visit the places.

I don't even want to think about it right now.

As we had multiple dishes, we started eating. The guys got the idea of doing a short vlive for the ARMY. Rosé and I were annoyed that we couldn't have dinner properly because we did not want to be on the live stream.

They always have such a blast while doing the live stream. They are playing around and love to see all the comments. Since we can't talk that loudly so the fans won't hear us, we usually read comments by fans.

After they finished, we cheered our glasses and started having fun. The guys drank a bit, mm a bit, yes, and they were having the time of their lives as if it'd have been the last day of the tour.

We wrapped up the filming today and leave next week right after the comeback is released. So the boys are kind of on their little vacation now.

It was way past midnight, and we were still here. The guys were drunk. Well, most of them. Not all of them. The ones who were drunk were the youngest, Yoongi, Hoseok, and the 95-line. Namjoon and Jin were tipsy, but they knew what was happening around them.

The maknae line went in and out to the karaoke room that the place has, and we can hear them screaming and not hitting the note at all from here.

I was getting a headache. I didn't take that much alcohol. I just drank one can of something slowly. Not as quick as everyone else.

I'm smarter than these crackheads.

Rosé was out. She was sleeping on the couch bench at our table. Do I need to take care of everyone here so that they can make it to their dorm in peace and safely?

''Guess, I think we should call the uber here to get you guys home. You have that press conference tomorrow afternoon,'' I said.

''You're right. Jin, get the kids. Hoseok, you drag Yoongi out of here along with yourself,'' Namjoon ordered.

Oh yeah, Hoseok and Yoongi were discussing something absurd together. I can't understand what they're saying.

I tried to wake up Rosé, and finally, I got her awake at least somehow to walk her to the uber that Jin called. But he called a Taxi for Rosé because she lives in another direction from the dorm. I live in the same way as the guys.

I helped her to the taxi and gave the driver the money and the address. The car droved away, and I hopped into the uber, where I heard the youngest singing still and quietly from the eldest ones.

It'll be a pain to get these guys into bed. I feel like I'm a mom or something. Why did I ever agree to spend the evening with these airheads?

We arrived at the dormitory, and I helped Jin and Namjoon to get the guys out. Or should I say the youngest ones?

As we came in, Jin took Taehyung to his room, Namjoon took Jimin, and I was with a drunk maknae, who was giggling his way to his room. Hoseok and Yoongi stomped behind us to their rooms. It's a surprise they can even find their way in.

''Noonaa, I don't want to wear thaaaat!'' Jungkook was whining as I was taking his shoes off and jacket. I helped him to lie on the bed and covered him with the blanket.

''Kookie, it's sleep time. Noona must go. Now shut the fuck up and sleep.''

It wasn't an angry tone, but he pouted at me and turned his back on me, cute.

I went to the kitchen and took a glass of water and some painkillers for him to take once he woke up. I have been here before with other stylists and know my way around.

I closed his door after placing the medicine and water on the table. Then I heard someone breathing on my neck and touching my waist. I jumped at that and turned around, only to find wondering Yoongi.

''Yoongi, what in the w- you know what, never mind. Let's get you to bed,'' I said.

I did the same routine to him as I did to Jungkook.

But unlike Jungkook, Yoongi suddenly pulled me to his embrace on the bed.

I couldn't say anything.

''Stay here with me, Y/n...'' was the only thing I heard from his mouth before I heard snoring. He blacked out.

My whole body is frozen. I feel like I'm not even breathing.

Oh my god

____
Follow me on Instagram: @taehyungslittleberry / I write short stories/imagines there ❤️