Chapter VI

Chapter 6: Awkwardness

I arrived at the Bighit building after I had run away from Jin and his questions home and back here. I took a quick shower and changed my clothes.

I didn't even have time to get breakfast, but I will get it from the café in the building. I can take something from there.

I felt like my heart was still pounding after what happened yesterday. And it's been hours since. What is going on?

He was drunk, Y/n, okay, he was drunk. It meant nothing.

But does he remember something? That's what I'm afraid of. He wasn't drunk enough to be crashing into walls like the youngest ones. Maybe he remembers something? Will it make things awkward between us? Will I lose my job for this?

''Y/n? Y/n!'' Suddenly I heard someone yelling beside me, and it happened to be Rosé.

''What are you daydreaming about here? We have work to do, the guys have practice, and tomorrow we leave for the world tour.'' She said as I came back from my thoughts.

I noticed I stood in front of the elevator when it was already ready to be used. ''Oh, yeah, right. I couldn't sleep last night.'' I nervously laughed as we went into the elevator.

''Oh really? You didn't drink that much. Did you go home after?'' She asked.

''Yeah, I helped the guys in and left immediately. I didn't stay,'' I explained, making very clear the last words. She shrugged her shoulders, and we arrived on the floor we needed.

As the guys were practicing, we were planning their outfits. What to bring along and what kind of theme they have. There's not much but enough for many suitcases.

But it was still hard work. We had been planning the outfits before their comeback and buying everything we needed.

The crew gave us the setlist, so we know something.

After about two hours, the crew said we could have a break. But it mostly means the guys since they have been dancing for two hours straight. I'm hungry as well since I didn't eat that breakfast.

Yoongi hasn't spoken to me, and it worries me. Although, we haven't talked with the guys at all ever since they came here as well. Not just me and him but others with their stylists as well. We greeted each other, but since there wasn't an actual interaction with them, there was no need.

''What do you say if we try the outfits on after the break so that we can make the final decisions?'' One of the lead crew asked, and everyone agreed. Well, now I have my chance.

Jungkook and Namjoon left to get us food, and I joined them to get myself breakfast.

''Y/n, bring me one americano,'' Yoongi yelled before I could exit the room. I hummed in agreement and closed the door.

I know what he wants and how he likes it. I'm not the one who brings him things, it's his manager's job, but he always trusts these things to me whenever he can.

We walked to the little cafeteria they have in the building. People come here to eat and chat. As it's the morning, they have all kinds of breakfast there.

We went in the line, and I grabbed myself a sandwich and water.

''So, Y/n, I heard from Jin that you slept on our couch last night?'' Namjoon asked.

Oh no.

It made the youngest one interested too. ''Really, noona?''

''As a matter of fact, I put you on the bed and listened to your whinings,'' I glared at Jungkook, who seemed to blush and be embarrassed he put me through that.

''But yes, I slept the night because I thought the youngest ones would cause trouble,'' I answered nervously, thinking will he buy my excuses.

Because, of course, they can easily manage three of them. Where would four guys need help? Or two in this matter since Hoseok and Yoongi were also drunk.

Namjoon seemed to buy it, and we went to pay.

''Oh, and one americano,'' I said to the cashier lady when she told me if I wanted something else. We got everything and took everything back to the practice room.

Everyone was waiting for us to come since none of the guys had eaten breakfast yet, and they had a headache from yesterday.

I'm surprised they're even here after last night. Dancing and singing and being themselves. I admire that. I can't even get up from bed when I'm drunk.

I handed the Americano to Yoongi. ''I put it in your discount,'' I said, and he nodded.

''Thank you,'' He smiled and went to eat with the boys.

The day went by like it usually goes. We will leave for the world tour, and I'm excited about it. It will be a lot of work, but we have been planning this for so long that we only need to worry about what we pack for ourselves now.

The Guys' clothes are all packed, ready to go. My suitcase? Not so much.

Luckily I have time. Tomorrow we all have a free day. The guys can rest, and the crew can do the last preparations for them. For us stylists, well packing and packing for a long trip.

I was walking towards the home. I decided to walk instead of going by bus because I have been sitting almost all day, working with others. I wanted to walk and get fresh air for a bit.

After arriving home, I decided to take a bath and relax since it's been such a long day.

I put some candles on and prepared the bath. I'm in serious need of this.

After the bath, I lay on the couch and took out my phone, which I hadn't even checked today. I checked my messages, and they were mostly messages in our stylists' group chat. They're all wondering what to take with them and how excited they are.

I'm excited too. Let's do this!

_____
Follow me on Instagram: @taehyungslittleberry / I write short stories/imagines there ❤️