Chapter IX

Chapter 9: Heartbeat

Today marks the first day of the tour in America. The guys had been in their morning rehearsals, and we all sent them to eat.

The venue is already full of fans, meeting each other, buying merch, and doing all kinds of activities BTS company has provided.

Sometimes on my breaks, I sneak into looking at them from the high stadium. I always loved to see them laughing and having fun. Some people are having dance battles.

I walked to where I came from, and the guys had returned from their late lunch. Soon there is going to be a soundcheck for those who were able to buy and attend.

The guys were getting ready, and I was fixing Yoongi's hair a bit though he was wearing his bucket hat and mask.

''It's going to be a nice day. The sun was shining a lot when I checked the fans,'' I said as I handed him the sunscreen.

"You can't just stop doing that?" Yoongi laughed.

"Do what?"

"Climb up there in every concert and stalk on our fans. You do that every time we are on a tour."

I blushed that he's been watching me do it for so long. "I just love watching them. I wonder what it'd be like."

"To be a fan? Aren't you already?" he asked, looking up from the chair.

"I'm not the one outside there, following you around the world, staying in the venue all day, meeting friends, and just enjoying," I pouted.

"Sounds to me you're jealous. You're my personal fan. You are extra since you get the close look, right?" He winked.

My mind wandered, and I wanted to change the subject quickly. "Take it easy and enjoy,'' I smiled as I finished.

''You sound like our manager,'' he laughed. ''I will have fun.''

That being said, the security let the fans in, and I could hear so many screams that if I'd been there this instant, I would go deaf. They sounded so excited, and Rosé and I showed thumbs up for the guys and went to prepare the outfits for the night.

The soundcheck took a while, and finally, it was over. The guys seemed pleased and excited about telling how many funny banners and fans from previous concerts were there. It brought a smile to my face.

''I can't wait to see the rest of the fans!'' Jimin was singing around the waiting room, where they all gathered after the soundcheck while Rosé tried to wipe off his little sweat.

I had prepared iced American for Yoongi after the show, which he gladly took the second he arrived in the room.

I have to admit that it is pretty hot weather right now. I hope the temperature lowers so the guys won't get a strike.

''Okay, so you all know the drill. Now we have prepared a meal for us all, we'll eat it and then prepare for the night. This isn't anything new, so get up and let's go eat,'' their manager said with a gentle but ordering tone.

Everyone laughed it off and started gathering their stuff and exiting the room. I still had a few things to add to Yoongi's solo outfit, and I thought I'd finish it now. I will eat later.

''Y/n,'' Yoongi called me. ''Come to eat with us. You can finish that later.''

''I don't have to eat now. I need this to be perf-''

I couldn't finish my argument when Yoongi grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room. ''You need to eat. I can't have a fainting stylist,'' He said with a low voice while walking with me.

Did he forget that he was still holding onto my hand?

What do I do?

''Um,'' I started and stopped. ''Yoongi.''

He looked at me because I suddenly stopped. I looked at our hands, strictly holding onto themselves, and his eyes went down to see what I was staring at.

He then realized and let go.

''You heard me earlier. I don't want you to starve and not eat. It's freaking hot out there, and the night will be hectic. You need to eat,'' He said with a stronger voice than usual, and I just had to nod.

Little did he know that my heart couldn't stop beating.

____

Remember to give this chapter a vote ⭐️
and follow me on my Instagram @/taehyungslittleberry 🤍