Chapter XV

Chapter 15: Finally back

It has now been five days since the incident at the concert. Yoongi was discharged from the hospital today. The tour had to continue as it had been a few days, and everything had been planned.

The guys feel bad for leaving their friend in another country while continuing the tour as if nothing happened, but they kept Yoongi in their minds and reminded the fans in their destinations that he is okay and is joining the group soon enough.

Yoongi felt the worst for missing a few concert dates. He knows fans have been waiting for him to perform and see him, and now many won't. I hate to see him mad about it, but he understands the situation and knows the fans want nothing more than his fast recovery. 

I couldn't stay and wait for him, but I had to follow others. Though I was the only one styling Yoongi, and everyone has their stylist, there is still plenty of work for everyone. And me staying and waiting for him would have been bad for the company's eyes and could have started rumors.  

I haven't seen him since I visited the hospital. We have been texting whenever I'm not on the plane or preparing for the concert. It has also been super hard to have calls with him, considering I'm sharing a room with Rosé, and when we are not in the venue, we are in the hotel room.

So I have been going outside the room, to the lobby or upper terrace, to talk on the phone with him. I'm waiting for when Rosé figures everything out or starts asking questions. I don't want to lie to her, but she couldn't keep the secret to herself, not this big.

Kitty❤️: The plane will now depart. See you when I get there ❤️ [Sent 10:45]

It was now afternoon, and Yoongi's plane should have landed already. We went back to the venue. Tomorrow night was the next concert, but it's always so much work with the new places. Luckily, we remember a few places from the previous tours.

Rosé was in the shower, and I was going through the channels on the TV. Nothing good was on as I kept repeating the same channels, maybe hoping a good movie or a series could be on.

Rosé wanted to go eat out instead of eat in the hotel's restaurant again, but I was a little against it since I knew Yoongi would be here soon. I wanted to be with him to check his condition and see that he was okay. But how could I tell that to Rosé?  

I was a little impatient while waiting for him to text me that he had arrived at the hotel. Why though? We are not dating, and this whole thing is new to me. As I said before, I will look into how things start before giving myself in. I don't want to get hurt.

So, with that being said, I should ignore the fact that he might already be in this hotel waiting to be alone to text me. But obviously, he wouldn't be alone because the guys haven't stopped talking about how they miss him and want to be with him. 

I understand it. The guys also want to see that he has fully recovered, as we all do. So I know they will be with him until the night comes.  

I don't blame them and don't want to seem like I'd own Yoongi. They don't even know about our feelings.

I have to wait and see where this goes. 

Rosé came out of the shower, and I had given up on trying to find something to watch on the TV. I was now scrolling down my phone and repeating the same apps, thinking there would be something new after two minutes. 

''Are you excited that Yoongi will be back?'' Rosé asked me when she was drying her hair with the towel in front of the desk mirror. 

''Huh? Excited? Why?'' I got my eyes off the screen to look at her in panick.

''Because he is the idol that you're styling. It must have been super boring to help the staff with other stuff, let alone help us when you weren't so aware of what things we had planned for the guys and what accessory belongs to who,'' Rosé said in a questioning matter.

I realized my reply had come out the wrong way, and she was looking at me through the mirror while crunching her eyebrows together. She was asking because of that and not because she knew something.

''Ah yeah,'' I fake laughed. ''That's true. I'm ready to start doing my stuff again and boss him around.''

Rosé shook her head, and I think she bought my act. I sighed quietly before going back to my phone when I noticed I had got a text. It was from Yoongi. 

Kitty❤️: I told the guys I needed to rest, so I'm in my room now if you want to come. [Sent 8.30 pm]

All of a sudden, I felt nervous to go. 

''Hey, I'm craving snacks, so I will grab something from the store we saw earlier next to the hotel. I will be back soon,'' I quickly made an excuse to Rosé that didn't seem so suspicious. 

''Oh,'' she said before I managed to open the door. ''If they have it, could you bring that bag of chips I love? I would come with you, but I look like a mess with my wet hair.''

I mentally cursed. I had no choice but to say yes to Rosé before exiting the room.

I quickly walked to the elevator, got in, and pushed the button on the floor where Yoongi's and other guys' rooms were. I exited the elevator and sighed with relief that no one was in the hallway or coming in with me to the elevator. I had no backup story for that whatsoever since going to the store story wouldn't work as I came up and not down.

I walked to Yoongi's door, and my heart started beating rapidly. It felt like I would see and spend the evening with my boyfriend, which I lowkey am, but Yoongi isn't my boyfriend yet. The feeling was weird yet good because I hadn't seen him for a while.

I realized I just left the room with my sweatpants and a hoodie with no slight makeup on my face. My hair was in a messy bun after I had taken a shower before Rosé. 

I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I waited for a few seconds before Yoongi opened the door. He showed his gummy smile and stepped aside for me to step in. He closed the door behind him. 

''Did you miss me?'' he asked, and somehow I didn't care about my look or how nervous I was anymore. I just crashed myself onto him to hug him tightly. ''I guess that is a yes.''

''Of course, we all did. It has been boring here without your grandpa's complaints,'' I laughed as I parted from the hug. 

''But I was more like thinking, did you miss me?'' he smiled. I hit him slightly before sitting down on his bed. 

''I did, yeah,'' I smiled back as he sat down. My heart started being quick once again because this somehow felt so weird. ''Are you feeling okay? You're standing and walking better now, right?''

He laughed. ''Yeah, it is no problem. But I cannot go back on dancing yet, so I will sit while others dance, but at least I get to go back on stage for my fans.''

I smiled. ''That's great to hear.''

We have been in rooms just the two of us for God knows how many times, and it has never been nerve-wracking or weird between us, so why the hell does it feel like I'm sitting here as a fan and being able to have a fan meeting with him?  

This must be something that the fans usually feel during fan sign events. 

''Is everything okay?'' Yoongi asked.

''Yeah. This seems weird, and I don't like it.'' I answered honestly. ''I mean, this shouldn't feel weird, right? Am I just making it seem weird because we confessed to each other?''

''I feel it. I don't think about it too much. Just act like you usually do. I don't want things to change between us,'' Yoongi said.

''You're right, but I cannot help wondering,'' I started.

''Wondering about what?''

''Whether I should quit or not.''