Chapter 19: Nice Save

Three agonizing weeks have passed. Grayson is being the best version of himself he could possibly be, which isn't making this any easier. He is such a gentleman, carrying my books to every period even if that puts him at risk of being late. Life is perfect right now. Well in the big picture? Not so much. It's every girls dream to be a Victoria's Secret Angel. How could I ever pass up an opportunity like this? It only comes once in a lifetime and only on the rarest occasion that is.
I was currently paying minimal attention to the algebra symbols being scribbled on the board. I am really good at math and it is just revision that the teacher's going over, nothing new to me. I like it because it gives me space to think about the decision, putting into perspective that the deadline is in one week makes me uneasy. Now I was thinking about Grayson's offer, for him to go on tour around the country. The magcon, press play, playlist live and digitour tour will be visiting Boston, Texas, Chicago, New York, LA, San Francisco and some other places. He will be gone for 5 months and wanted me to travel with him. I mean after all he is chasing his dreams, why not chase mine? I only need to be in La for 3 months meaning I can join him for his last two.
"Izzy are you okay?" Grayson asked.
"Yeah, of course,"
"It's just that... um... the bell kind of rang like 2 minutes ago,"
"Sorry, just trying to figure out an equation...I think I got in now," I smiled at him.
He rested his arm on the small of my back as we walked to the lunch table.
I was currently sitting across from Grayson who was mindlessly chatting to Jack G about football, aftershave I don't know, just boy stuff. Ethan was to my left, also indulging in the macho conversation with Jade sat next to him.
"Psst, Izzy," I looked around when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Half way through turning around I saw Jade leaning behind Ethan.
"What?" I whispered.
"So about that offer,"
"I'm going to...,"
"Going to...,"
"Take it, I'm doing it,"
She cheered very quietly and high fived me. We were giggling, hidden by Ethan's broad shoulders.
"So when are you going to tell Grayson?"
"Tell Grayson what?" Ethan whispered in a girly tone spinning his head around, ducking down behind the table.
I froze in my tracks. Both Jade and I exchanged a nervous glance
"You are such an idiot," Jade said playfully shoving him away.
We started to walk out the cafeteria and Jade nudged me whispering.
"So, when?"
"I-I don't know,"

Authors NOTE:

I will be updating twice a week from next week x
Don't forget to vote x