Chapter 26: Countdown

Izzy's POV:

Two days until the party and I couldn't be more excited.

There are constantly decorators and party planners walking in and out setting up smoke machines and expensive stuff like that. The walls and marble floor now clad in white material of sorts with speakers every corner.

"Coming along nice, eh?" Cameron placed his hands on his hips.

"Yeah it... really is something. It's amazing. How much does this stuff cost?" I asked.

"In this house money is no object. And in saying that, probable fucking expensive," he laughed.

"Hey, hey, hey. Let's get our pre party on!" I heard Nash cheer followed by the clicking if heels.

Hayes ran towards him jumping on his back jokingly and stealing the beers from his hand.

"Pre party?" I questioned.

"Yeah it's a tradition. We get tipsy, recover he next day and then get totally wasted the next," Cameron replied grabbing some of the bottles from Nash.

"Oh um. Guys this is Tailah. She will be joining us tonight if you don't mind," he smiled.

I squealed and linked arms with her.

"Finally another girl in this house. There is way too much testosterone and I swear to god if I had to have another conversation about football or gym I'll throw. up," I laughed.

"Please I have only known Nash for an hour and I'm already getting sick of him," she giggled.

I pulled her toward the pool area, where we lay on the sun loungers and well...gossiped. She was absolutely hilarious and had me in tears with her embarrassing stories, but then the conversation became a lot deeper that intended.

"You are seriously the luckiest girl in the world. You have the most amazing lifestyle, career and friends. What's it like?"

"It's kind of crazy to be around all these people. I never thought I would be any topic of interest. Not to sound shallow, but there are cameras constantly following me and people watching me. So I have to continuously be conscious of my actions, and now so do you," I smiled taking a sip of my beer.

"Me? Why?"

"You don't see them, but there are cameras and paparazzi hiding in the bushes...aaaand there you are," I turned my phone and showed her a picture of Nash's arm draped around her shoulders.

The caption was, "Nash's new fling? Nash Grier and suspected new love interest seen getting cosy at his bachelor pad."

"Oh my god that is insane. Oh yeah I have this really cool friend her name is Liz and she just got recruited for Victoria's Secret too, she will be coming to the party and I hope we can hang out, you will love her,"

"Sounds great, finally getting some girl time is like cleansing my soul," I laughed

"Yeah I could imagine. So how's Grayson?"

"Um.. I know I just met you and I don't want to put a my problems on you, but I trust you. It... we didn't really work out," I looked down and fiddled with my nails.

"Oh, Izzy I'm so sorry. If I had known I wouldn't have asked. I just-"

"Tailah don't worry about it. It feels good to get it off my chest and tell someone. It's like a weight has been taken off my shoulders thank you," I smiled at her.

Although the weight is of my shoulders all I feel is guilt and an emptiness.

*3 hours later*

"Izzy, Izzy, Izzy!" The small crowd of Cameron, Nash, Hayes and Tailah cheered as I chugged down half a bottle of champagne.

My head was buzzing and my blood was pumping as we danced in the jacuzzi to Justin Bieber belting out the lyrics to Beauty and a Beat.

We all got out shortly after and I dried up a bit throwing on a crop top and a pair of tight shorts as we continued with some beer pong. Everyone was out of it, sending drunk snapchats and just making noise.

And then I did it. The most regrettable thing you can do. Send a drunk text to the person you despise the most.

Grayson.

--------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:

You guys are amazing 25k reads I can't believe it! Love you guys so much. x