Chapter 30: Lose Yourself

Grayson's POV:

I got off the plain ready to reclaim the love of my life.
I was so excited and had never been happier until my phone buzzed...again.

I kept on getting Twitter notifications but I ignored them and thought nothing of it, but finally gave in and skimmed through my timeline only for my gaze to be diverted to the same post.

No.

It's Izzy I mean c'mon.

This must be photoshopped.

I then saw a lot of socialites like Kendall and Kylie post photos of them at the party which started 3 hours ago. Photos of them in the VIP section... with my lingerie clad girlfriend who had Justin Bieber pulling her into the side of his body and kissing her cheek.

I can't believe this. I don't even know who she is anymore. Because it's not my Izzy that's for damn sure.

My blood was boiling to the point I would rather my body explode all over LAX. I rushed to a taxi and climbed in shouting the directions to the cab driver aggressively and pacing back and forth in my mind.

I could hear the bass pumping from like 5 streets away and as soon as the cab pulled up I threw a hundred dollar bill and rushed into the house, weaving through sweaty drunken bodies. But I couldn't spot her.

Izzy's POV:

"Best party ever," I yelled as Justin and I downed another drink. I was completely gone. My sanity and control out the window and I found it was my time to be wild and let go. I never knew freedom could taste this good.

Justin and I had amazing chemistry.We were bumping and grinding and just going crazy, long ourself to the alcohol. Couldn't ask for a better party.

AUTHORS NOTE:

This wasn't a proper chapter it was just a filler x