Chapter 12: Dull

Izzy's POV:
I opened my eyes sitting up, putting my head in my hands. The events of last night replaying in my head. I got out of bed and had a shower. I put on sweats and a t-shirt throwing my hair in a messy bun. I walked down stairs and pretended to be okay. After all my mother has a major in psychology and I hate talking to her about my problems. Sometimes I don't need a therapist to write down my symptoms and probably diagnose me with chronic depression or some shit, I just wanted motherly sympathy.

I entered the kitchen.

"Hey sweety," my mom said in a cheery tone.

"Hey mom,"

"How was the party last night,"

"Uh, yeah, great," I lied.

"For our anniversary your mother and I are going on a cruise for the week. Will you be-,"

"Okay? I'm 17 dad , I can handle it," I interrupted.

"We are leaving in two hours, we went to the store and got everything you'll need. But if you don't want to cook I transferred money into your account for pizza or whatever."

"Thanks dad," I replied pouring milk into my cereal.
I just stared at it, stirring the milk pointlessly.

I was hurt.
I can't believe him.
I don't want to see him ever again.
The things he said to me, if I knew that's how he felt, God it would've been over the minute I laid my eyes on him.

Grayson's POV:

I woke up with my head spinning. Last night I went back to my old habits. I was with 2 different girls one of them being Britney and the other? A blur. I felt guilt but tried to shake it off, I don't even have a girlfriend anymore. I walked down the stairs slamming the bowl on the marble top a bit too hard.

*Crash*

"Dude!" My sister cameron shouted.

"Sorry," I whispered picking it up.

"You're going to cut yourself dumb ass. You are barefoot,"

"Haha,right"

I took a seat and she passed me a new bowl with cereal in it. I took I bite looking down and stirring the milk in it pointlessly, my mind drifted off I guess.

I was hurt.
I can't believe her.
I never want to see her again.
The things she said to me, if I knew that's how she felt, God it would've been over the minute I laid my eyes on her.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I will update again in a couple of hours I'm sorry that is super short x