Chapter 20: Spill it

Izzy's POV:

I was going to tell Grayson, I swear.
But I couldn't.
I couldn't bring myself to tell him.
I'm leaving tomorrow.

I was grabbing all my valuables and packing them in the two suitcases I gathered from the basement. Putting my passport, ticket and wallet in my purse. Rolling up my charger, I hard heard distant chatter from downstairs. A familiar voice, but I was to distracted but my own thoughts.

My music was playing through my speakers in my room, taking my mind off the mess I've created. I was folding my t shirt when I heard a footstep behind me and spun around on my heels in fright.

"Grayson...I..wasn't, Uhm expecting you?" I stumbled over my words. I hid the shirt behind my back with one hand. I stood in the way of the suitcase which was on the floor, he didn't take notice due to its whereabouts.

"I texted you but you didn't answer, but your mom let me in,"

"Oh okay,"

"Are you okay?"

"Uh yeah I'm good...just perfect...great," I said a bit to chirpy.

"So what have you been up to?"

"You know just, relaxing, assignments. Nothing new,"

I took a step back with on foot, stepping on the sharp buckle causing me to drop the shirt into the suitcase. I saw Grayson's gaze travel to the floor.

"Fuck," I muttered under my breath.

"Why are you packing a suitcase?" He asked suspiciously, cocking his head to the side.

"I, Uhm... I am just going. I mean taking a- a small,"

"Spill it," he said evidently on edge.

"I'm going to LA on a small business trip,"

"Oh, why didn't you tell me,"

"Forgot,"

"Yeah? How long,"

"3-"

"Days?"

"Months," I looked at him and bit my lip. I rocked back and forth nervously as he studied the wall.

"How long have you known about his?"

"Since the premiere?"

"Into the Woods premiere?"

"Expelled," I practically whispered, sliding my hands into the back pockets of my jeans.

"EXPELLED!!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry, I was going to tell you like a week before I leave,"

"When do you leave?"

"Tomorrow,"

"Ok wow, my girlfriend is going to a different state for 3 months and I find out the day before she leaves! I can't believe you,"

"Please hear me out, I was to scared because you are going on tour and you wanted me to come with but I did't want to let you down-"

"Well this is a fucking let down fyi,"

"Grayson! It's just we are in such a good place. I wasn't going to leave in the first place. Its Victoria's Secret. This is my dream,"

"So? You made a promise,"

"Grayson you are about to live out your dream, can't I live out mine?"

"In LA? No way, before I know it you will go off with some male model because you have forgotten about me, and- and... Just forget it,"

"Grayson, is that what your scared of? Because I'm scared to that a prettier girl will walk in and steal your heart or something. But I remember the thousand times you've told me you love me and that a relationship is a commitment, a promise. Then I remember that we will be okay,"

He blinked his eyes, which were glossed over. Trying to avoid a tear from spilling. He turned his head so if he did cry, I wouldn't see. I pretended I didn't notice, but of course I did.

"I'm sorry, Grayson. It's all my fault, I feel like shit that I made you upset. I was just scared too. I can always join you for the last two months of the tour...if you want me too,"

He pulled me into a hug and whispered.

"Of course I want you to,"

-----------------

Authors Note:
I'm so sorry for not updating I've gotten a lot of exams and stuff to prepare for x

Dolanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें