Chapter 2: Back to school

Ethan's POV:
I jumped out of the car slamming it shut, walking side by side with Grayson into the crowded hallways. People separated, making pathways for us. We got adoring looks from girls and even some guys as if they were 'graced' or even 'blesses' with our presence. In fact a flash went off, yeah we get our picture taken on a daily basis. It's crazy the impact social media has on society. I feel kind of awkward because the attention is always on us, sometimes it's physically exhausting and mentally draining. But then there is Grayson, walking with his head held high winking at countless girls as they squeal. He acts as if he owns this place. Well he does. But do you get where I'm taking this? He is my brother and I love him to bits but he is a player, he is super cocky and has let fame get to him. He is constantly getting drunk and screwing a new girl every god damn night. Maybe that's his way of coping with stress levels, because don't get me wrong we love what we do but there is a lot of pressure on us. Or maybe he just sucks and is taking advantage of people and is abusing his power. But I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

"Ethan, baby, God you look so sexy." Chelsea Dail said grabbing my shirt with her fists growling in my ear. Fuck. Chelsea!

We got some strange looks and confused stares, because I'm with jade. I grabbed Chelsea by the wrist and made a sharp turn and pulled her into the janitors closet.

"Ooh kinky." she winked at me.

"Chelsea don't get me wrong your a great girl don't get me wro-"

"Shhh, there's not enough time for talking," she whispered bringing her index finger to my lips.

"Chealsea! Stop I fucked up. I fucked up real bad. I didn't know Dail spiked my drink ok?! I'm with jade and I love her so mu-"

"Oh shut the hell up Ethan I don't want a serious relationship I want a fling, it's just harmless fun come on lighten up."

"Chelsea your brother Jack, spiked my drink and shoved us in a room. It was a mistake and if you knew any better you would keep your mouth shut. I mean, oh my, that was super mean. I'm sorry I just can't I -"

"ETHAN! It's okay, I understand. I'm going to kill my brother for being a douche, but I understand," she laughed lightly resting her hand on my shoulder reassuring me. " I won't say a word, Jade is my friend and I feel like a bitch now too so... your secret's safe with me."

She smiled and I dropped my head and sighed with relief. I heard the door shut and ran my hands on the back of my neck. I walked out and down the hallway picking Jade up into a long hug.

Grayson's POV:

I walked into school my trusty side kick by my side (oh, that's Ethan). I walked with a strut in my step, my head held high. This was my home. These hallways belonged to me. This is my land and I'm the king. I smirked a little, a little flirting doesn't hurt. I saw Britney the head cheerleader, damn. I brushed my hand against her ass and spun around biting my lip and giving her a little nod of approval. I saw my brother disappear. Oh well. who gives a shit the true MVP is in the building. I walked passed a mirrored doorway and admired my reflection as I glided past. I ran to the boys (a.k.a the football team).

"Dolan, Dolan, Dolan," they cheered.

By they I mean my friends; Jack Dail, Bryce, Nick, Matt, Tom, Nate, Bradley, Jack Gilinsky, Hayes and Grant. They were my crew, we were the monarchy, the top of he social pyramid. We talked over Saturday night, booze, chicks, drugs and what not. Not bad for a couple of 11th graders.

The bell rang as we sighed grabbing our folders and schedules we looked at them and discovered we had all classes together. Chemistry, physics, math, biology, English and P.E with free periods for study hall, including the same home room teacher. Saying Jocks are dumb is a very stereo typical statement, I mean I like to think I'm kind of smart. Yeah we fuck around in class but when it comes to exams and assignments I put my mind to it, some of the classes are AP. But that was the biggest coincidence, considering we have like a million kids in this hell hole.

"Guys, I saw the hottest girl in our home room talking to Ms. Baker. She is definitely new I have never seen her before," said Nate showing off his pearly whites.

"Yeah apparently she's from Australia and she's in our grade," Hayes said in a melodic tone.

"Ooh exotic," Jack G breathed out.

"Fresh meat for Dolan," Jack D replied.

"You know what they say boys?" I said

"Hit and Run," we yelled in unison laughing as I spun on my heels motioning them to tag along.
That's right, a hit and run. You hit it and quit it. I lure them in, piece of cake. Do them, even easier. then I drop them and forget but sometimes I go back when desperate times call for desperate measures. Like a booty call. God I can't get enough. I am addicted to woman and I love it. I can barely wait to get my way with the "princess of Australia".

--------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE:

Chapter 2! That was so much fun to write 😂 hope you guys thought it was okay 💕😊 if any of you actually read this comment any suggestions for the story x