Chapter 21: Goodbye

Izzy's POV:
The goodbye was the hardest part.
I'm going to be Graysonless for 3 whole months, it's practically unbearable to think about.

We were walking in comfortable silence hand in hand. I stopped at the gate as I heard them call my flight number.
"Flight A54 is now boarding," It echoed over the speakers of the terminal.
I felt Grayson looking at me, but I just looked down. I could not bear to look him in the eye without having a mental breakdown. I have moved from a foreign country and I have been stuck to him like glue since I met him, he is my support system.
He grabbed my other hand and spun me to face him, tilting my chin so my eyes met his.
"I don't want to go anymore," I whispered practically inaudible.
"I don't want you to go either, you are the only thing keeping me sane," he laughed causing me to giggle.
"I'm serious Grayson, I don't think it's the best thing for me anymore,"
"Okay, uh are you insane? This is such a big opportunity and you would know better than anyone that is a once in a lifetime opportunity. It's perfect for you and as much as I hate myself for saying this... I wan't you go. I want this for you, all I want for you is to be happy in this world and I'll do anything in my power to make that possible. So turn around and get on that plane,"
I pulled him into a long kiss and then I rested my head on his shoulder.
"I love you," he said.
"I love you too," I smiled.
"Don't forget to call me and not to run away with a model!"
"Likewise!" I shouted back.
I walked down, scanned my ticket and began walking through the corridor and the entrance. When I was leaving I saw Grayson put his head in his hands and run a hand through is hair followed by wiping a tear from his cheek.
*After The Flight*
I landed in LA with no stress, walking through LAX where I saw familiar faces waiting for me at the Starbucks.
"Izzy!" Cam, Nash and Hayes run up to me pulling me into a bear hug.
"Hey guys! It's so good to see you guys again,"
"Here let me get that," Hayes offered sweetly taking my suitcases.
"Thanks that's so sweet,"
"I'm so glad you are staying with us, this is going to be the best summer ever!" Cam shouted skipping away and meeting Hayes to grab one of the suitcases.
"Guess what?" Nash said.
"What?"
"Tadaa!" He shouted pulling my favourite Starbucks frapp from behind his back.
"Oh my God you remembered!"
"Of course I did,"
We talked and talked before Cam and Hayes stopped at the glass doors. I was curious so I went to go check what was so special that they stopped walking.
"What are you - holy ,"
Outside was an overflow of fans and security guards holding them back with barriers. We knew the drill, putting our sunglasses on, head down and walking straight through. The screams erupted when the doors opened, the flashes blinding and force of the people trying to catch a glimpse was frightening. It always was. When we got to Nash's Range Rover we turned around, waved and smiled before getting into the car bracing ourselves for LA traffic.

Then I realized what I did wrong.