Part 8

-Yoongi pov-

We brought Y/n to the chair. She sat down. "Can you hear me Y/n??" Namjoon asked her. She nodded. Her eyes still closed. I sat beside her. She laid her head on my shoulder. Yoongi: "sleep a little bit".

Jin: " I'll go pick Jisoo up... She has been worried..." He stood up and left.

-1 hour later-

The doctor came out. Y/n stood up.
"How are they?" She asked.
Doctor: " Mr. Jimin is doing good. You can go see him. But Mr. Taehyung... He lost a lot of blood. Someone needs to donate. " "Is he going to be okay?" Y/n asked. "He might get in coma-" I stopped the doctor. "I'll donate," I said and followed the doctor.

-Y/n pov-

My eyes filled with tears. Jungkook came up to me and hugged me.
I hugged him back.
"He will be fine, trust me, y/n-ah," he said.

He rested his head on top of my head.
We were both crying.
The others came out of Jimin's room.
With Jimin.
He was weak and pale. He was crying.
My brother came back.

Yoongi: " Jimin

Yoongi: " Jimin...I get it that you two fight. But pulling a gun?"
Jimin cried even harder.
"Same goes for Taehyung as well." Yoongi finished.
Jimin: " why did I have to be so selfish and annoying?"
Hoseok: "whatever it is...we can't turn back time. Whatever happened happened. All you have to do is learn your lesson and never repeat such a mistake."
Jimin nodded and looked at me.
He stood up. "I am sorry Y/n. I am so sorry..." He looked down. I hugged him. He hugged me back.
"It's okay... You learned your lesson."

- Time skip.- Yoongi pov-

Jin and Jisoo arrived.
Y/n and Jungkook fell asleep hugging.
They are the same age and can probably understand each other well.
I bet they will be great friends. And I hope Taehyung won't misunderstand.

The doctor came.
Y/n woke Jungkook up.
Doctor: "We are sorry. He is in coma. You can see him one by one.

-Y/n pov-

When I heard that. I suddenly felt a lot of pain in my lungs. It hurt so so much. Jungkook held me and Namjoon gave me water.
Jisoo burst into tears and Jin hugged her.
Yoongi: " Y/n. Calm down he is okay!"
I went to Taehyung's room. The bed was empty. I suddenly felt someone back hugging me. "Hey, Y/n~"
I turned around and saw Taehyung.
We were inches away from each other. I hugged him. "TAEHYUNGGG YOU SCARED ME SO MUCH!!!"
He hugged me tightly.
We went to the rest of the group. Taehyung hugged everyone.