part 35

☽-Y/n pov-☾

Yoongi: "Y/n... We became so distant... It's like your slowly fading away" He couldn't hold his tears back anymore. He hugged me. Y/n: "I am sorry..." Yoongi: "There is nothing to be sorry about" I constantly have dreams about our childhood... It just hurts me seeing you with..."

Y/n: "I am sorry I forgot about you..." I burst into tears. It was as if we met each other after years. 

Y/n: "Let's promise each other something

Y/n: "Let's promise each other something..." He broke the hug and looked at me. "Let's promise each other that we won't  ever leave, no matter what happens" Yoongi: "Promise"Y/n: "Promise" we did a pinky promise.

☽-Taehyung pov-☾

Y/n pushed Hoseok Hyung and went after her brother. Namjoon: "She must be very angry..." Hoseok: "Probably..." Jimin: "We should apologize to Yoongi Hyung... He was pissed off already..." Jungkook: "Let's just wait till they come back..." some time passed and finally Y/n and Yoongi Hyung came back.
Y/n came and sat down beside me. 

She looked at Hoseok and apologized. Namjoon: "Now. We have to talk"
Jimin: "I think that we could find someone to go in prison in Jungkook's place"
Taehyung: "They have recordings."
We sat down and discussed.
Nothing was working.

Jungkook finally spoke.
"I have an idea"
We looked at him with hope.
"I'll just go in prison"
"What the fuck?!"
Y/n: "I am going to slap you really" Y/n layed down on my lap. Taehyung: "I think that, we could make a deal with Park Minju" (Park Minju is Jk's mom)
Everyone looked at me surprised. Hoseok: "It sounds crazy but... I think that that would help"

Y/n: "Let's go sleep in the cars"
Namjoon: "Tomorrow we can go back" I took Y/n on my back and went to the car. Y/n: "Taehyung slow down!" I opened the door and put her inside.

-The next day-

I woke up and noticed that Y/n was not here. I got out of the car and went inside. Everyone was here except for Y/n. Taehyung: "Where is Y/n?" Yoongi: "Wasn't she with you?!" my eyes widened.

 Taehyung: "Where is Y/n?" Yoongi: "Wasn't she with you?!" my eyes widened

Hello guys i hope that you are doing well and that you enjoyed this part! Sorry, I am busy these days so this part was a little short.😢 Stay safe! byee💜

😢 Stay safe! byee💜