Part 37

-Y/n pov-

"Deal accepted" We were all shocked. Did he just really say that? A smirk appeared on her face. Pm: "You can discuss outside." Taehyung still was in shock. Namjoon: "Let's go to the office. Jungkook you are coming." Pm: "I want you here tomorrow my son." Jungkook: "Yes mother"

I was going to have an heart attack right here. We stood up and went to our cars. Soon, we arrived at the office. No one was saying anything. We went inside the meeting room. Taehyung, Jungkook and I were the only ones in the room. The rest were waiting infront of the door.

Taehyung bang his hands on the table. Taehyung: "WHY?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS?!" He threw the chairs away. I was crying and watching him. 

Jungkook: "I want all of you to be happy instead of ruining your life for someone that doesn't deserve all this" 

Taehyung: "I don't know why you think like this... But know that we all love you and that we will always love you. You deserve the whole world Jungkook. Even if you don't believe in this... It's the truth" Taehyung took a deep breath. Taehyung: "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THIS!!!" 

Taehyung dropped himself on a chair and hid his face with his hands.Jungkook was silent. I couldn't breathe from crying. I leaned my back on the wall. 

Jungkook: "Since my childhood... or maybe since my birth. I was never happy. I gave up a long time ago. I don't have the power to fight any further. I just want to live a normal life. Without hurting my loved ones." It was like he was taking all the pain out.

Y/n: "Jungkook... How do you want me to make you believe us? " Jungkook: "I am afraid of being happy. Because whenever I become happy something bad happens." Y/n: "Just like happiness, sadness is also temporary. Not every storm lasts forever." 

I felt extreme pain in my heart. I slid down the wall. Jungkook quickly gave me some water. Taehyung was still crying. He didn't even see me. I don't want to see him. He was already in enough pain. I stood up and went to Taehyung. I hugged him. 

The others came in. Namjoon: "You didn't have to do this." Jungkook: "Please Hyung understand me too." Namjoon: "I do" Everyone sat down. I was hugging Tae. I kneeled down and moved his hands away from his face. He looked at me. 

I wiped his tears away

I wiped his tears away. It was silent.

-Time skip-

We were at home. Taehyung was still exhausted. Y/n: "Baby go to bed. I'll bring you something to eat" He went upstairs. I made soup for him and brought it upstairs. I sat down on the bed and handed him the tray. He layed the tray on his lap and started eating. Y/n: "It will all be good. I promise you." He soon finished. I brought the tray back downstairs. 

My brother was eating. I sighed and sat down. Y/n: "He is so sad..." Yoongi: "He is a strong person, he will recover don't worry" I nodded. Yoongi: "Y/n... I have a plan" Y/n: "me too" "We have to end her" we both said at the same time. We looked at each other confused.

 Y/n: "I already tought of everything." Yoongi: "It will be very hard. Her office is very secured since our visit. She won't let us talk to Jungkook." Y/n: "It's not impossible." Yoongi: "We should also tell the others. Except for Jungkook" Y/n: "Okay we will tell them tomorrow."