Part 27

-Y/n pov-

"JUNGKOOK STOP!!!" nothing was helping. He was still speeding up. I had to do something. I looked at the road. In 2 minutes we will fly off the cliff. (😂) what should I do?! Y/N. Think. Think.
Y/n: "JUNGKOOK I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!! YOU CAN ACHIEVE A LOT IN THIS WORLD. YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE UP!!!"
Jungkook: "IT'S TOO MUCH!!!"
Y/n: "DO YOU KNOW WHAT I FELT WHEN JUMPING?! REGRET!!! NOW STOP THIS!!! YOU WILL REGRET THIS JUNGKOOK!!!" we were at a speed of over 350kmph.
All of a sudden Jungkook pressed the brake. No. No this can't happen. We were about to fall off the cliff!!! Jungkook: "when is say 3. You open the door and jump out."
"1"
"JUNGKOOK!"
"2!!!"
"NOW!!!"
i opened the door and jumped out of the car. I hit my head on the ground. No! Jungkook!!!
He...
"Y/N!!!"
Jungkook ran up to me and took me in his arms. We looked at the car. Gone. Jungkook: "ARE YOU OKAY?!" I nodded and burst into tears. Jungkook: "I am sorry"
Y/n: "it's okay."
Jungkook: "You saved our lives."
Y/n: "how will we return?"
Jungkook: "my...My phone?"
Jungkook looked at his pockets.
"IT WAS HERE I SWEAR"

I searched for my phone in my pocket. Here it was. I opened it.
No battery
Jungkook: "we're fucked up."
I looked around and saw that we were in the middle of a forest road. I saw some smoke.
Y/n: "there must be someone! We could ask for help."
Jungkook: "we should be careful. Take this knife. Stay with me."
I took the knife and put it in my pocket as I nodded.

We went to the smoke. There were some guys. Jungkook: "hello. We lost our way."
Guy: "Ooh~ how much does the lady cost?" WHAT. THE FUCK?!
We were both shocked. Jungkook whispered. "Run"

I started running after him

I started running after him. I tripped and fell. The guys were running after us. Jungkook: "Y/N!!!" he came to me. He helped me up. A guy hit Jungkook's head with a stick. "BEHI-" someone closed my mouth. Jungkook fainted. I took the knife and tried to get rid of the guy. He somehow managed to get it from me and put it in front of my face. "Be quiet. I'll kill you" they took Jungkook and brought him. What now? What would happen now? What am I going to do now?! They brought me into a room. It was dark. I waited for hours. Taehyung must be so worried... The suddenly opened the door and pushed Jungkook inside and closed the door.

Jungkook: "THANK GOD YOU'RE ALRIGHT!!!" he hugged me.
Y/n: "Jungkook What will we do now?!"
Jungkook: "Y/n, don't worry. We will get out of here. I promise you" I nodded.
Jungkook: "But we have to do it fast... Because... These guys eat humans." I froze.

-Taehyung pov-

We were all at my house. Except for my sister and Jin. They went shopping. We tought that Y/n and Jungkook would be here...
Taehyung: "WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?! THEY ARE NOT PICKING UP!!!"
Namjoon: "Their phones are not working. I couldn't track them."
Hoseok: "wait. They left with Jungkook's car. His car is one of the newest models. Maybe you can track the car."
Namjoon: "let me see"
He looked at his computer and started typing and clicking.
His eyes widened when he saw something. Yoongi: "What?"
Namjoon: "t-the car... Cliff... Ocean" Taehyung: "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!"
Namjoon: "THE CAR DROVE OFF A CLIFF INTO THE OCEAN!!!"
We all split up into groups.
Jimin was with me. Jimin: "I called Jin. He is coming after dropping Jisoo."
Taehyung: "I am going to go crazy."

Tears were filling my eyes.
Jimin: "They will be fine!!!"
Taehyung: "IN THE OCEAN!!! HOW?!" I hit the steering wheel.
We arrived fast. We got out of the car. I looked down the cliff. The car. It was in the water. Completely destroyed. Tears rolled own my face. Hoseok: "GUYS!!!JUNGKOOK'S PHONE IS HERE!!!" i walked up to them. It really was Jungkook's phone. 

Taehyung: "we have to find them

Taehyung: "we have to find them." just when i said that, we heard some familiar voices. "JUNGKOOK!!!" "Y/N!!!LET HER GO!!!" My eyes widened.

 "JUNGKOOK!!!" "Y/N!!!LET HER GO!!!" My eyes widened

We looked at each other. "Go" We ran into the forest. There they were. A guy holding Y/n by her waist. Making her uncomfortable. He had a HUGE knife in his hand. "He touched her" i mumbled. I took my gun out of my pocket. Yoongi: "Taehyung we need a pla-" I ran and shoot the guy holding Y/N. Jungkook was tied to a tree. i hugged Y/n. "Baby i am here" she nodded. Taehyung: "Go help Jungkook." she nodded and ran to Jungkook. 

-Y/N pov-

I helped Jungkook get rid of the rope. He suddenly pushed me. A guy jumped on Jungkook. That's why he pushed me. He started figthing the guy when someone came up to me. He grabbed me by my arms. I kicked him in his private place. As hard as i could. He groaned in pain and fell on the ground. Everyone was fighting someone. Taehyung was even fighting 2 guys. suddenly one of the guys screamed. "STOP OR HE DIES!!!" I turned around and saw The guy with a gun in his hand. Pointed at Taehyung's head. The other guy was holding Taehyung's hands from behind. I felt someone grab me. He put a knife infront of my neck. "One wrong move, and she dies" Taehyung couldn't do anything. 

-Taehyung pov-

I was hopeless. I looked Y/n deep in the eyes. Taehyung: "goodbye love..." Y/n: "NO!!!" The guy positioned his gun. I smiled at Y/n once again. And closed my eyes. This is the end. Sorry Y/n. *Gunshot*

Hey guys! Stay tuned for next episode!😉 ly~💜