front | cater diamond

Cater let out a small sigh, mindlessly scrolling through the internet in his phone

Cater let out a small sigh, mindlessly scrolling through the internet in his phone. He was bored out of his own mind, he sought some sort of entertainment as he kept on scrolling. Liking every post and occasionally dropping a comment or two that overuses emoticons.

Waaaaah! That's so awesome..! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

He commented under a mutual's post without any hint of emotion in his face. It was easy to fake emotions over text and Cater knew how to take advantage of that—it's one of the reasons why he seems so sociable and likeable in the internet. Same way in real life, he was an exceptional actor. Night has already fallen and his eyes were slowly giving in although his urge to scroll some more was the only thing keeping him awake at this point.

Then there it was. The single post that ruined his entire evening.

A picture of you on an evening date with the second prince of the Afterglow Savanna. You smiling so happily while Leona looked the same as ever.

He couldn't bring himself to interact with the post at all. He clicked his tongue and turned off his phone, setting it down on the bedside table. He closed his eyes, urging himself to sleep but the image of you was still fresh in his mind.

"Irritating."