little red | jack howl

"J-Jack

"J-Jack..! Ngh, don't do this!" You screamed in pain as you felt Jack's nails sink into your skin- deeper and deeper into your neck. You were about to run out of air, Jack was really out for your blood! Tears stained your vision as you begged for him to stop even though you knew it was useless. He was under a spell- the both of you were fooled into thinking that a mere children's book would be harmless. Little Red Riding Hood, a girl who was deceived into thinking that a wolf disguised as her grandmother was her real grandmother. The wolf wanted to eat her, but the story ends with a hunter saving both Little Red and her grandmother. You picked that book up, read it with Jack- and look at where it got you. 'The book has a spell' you thought, whatever spell it might be- it was powerful and dangerous. Several thoughts came running across your mind as you tried to sort out what was happening- it was all happening too fast! "Jack…! Please.." you were running out of time- your life flashed before your eyes and then you realized. You were Little Red and Jack was the Wolf but unfortunately, there was no Hunter to save you from death.

______

uwah ! I'm updating a lot today. . .