longing | jade leech

Jade placed a finger under her chin as he moved his lips towards her neck— placing tender kisses as he trailed up her neck, slowly making his way to her face

Jade placed a finger under her chin as he moved his lips towards her neck— placing tender kisses as he trailed up her neck, slowly making his way to her face. Jade wasn't used to being thrown aside so easily, he hated how he was treated like this— by you, no less. He loved you dearly but, you wouldn't even give him a fraction of your time. Not even a glance directed at his way, none. When Jade's lips finally arrived at her face, he pulled away momentarily. Thinking, was this really the right choice? Was he just being petty because you paid him no attention despite being lovers? His mind was a blur— he couldn't think straight anymore. He stared at the mess of a woman in front of him, he couldn't help but think of you. He threw away the last bit of his rationality in the deepest pits of his mind and kissed her.

Even so, he still thought of you— wishing that it was you he was kissing instead.

-----

the thought of jade cheating and pining at the same time was interesting so here's the result of my brainrot.