~ Chapter Eight ~

If this isn't coming out right after the last chapter, someone track down my IP address and smack the shit outta me.

THANKS :)

—— (You can skip the rest of this note, it's just me laughing at my own stupidity) 

HAHAHAHAHA I JUST REALIZED THAT TOMMY WOULD BE LIKE 14 OR SOMETHING IN THIS IM DYING

Okay, okay, how I found this out is that I took the difference between Dream, George, and Sapnap's irl ages and this AU ages (6, 3, and 1 year, if im getting the irl ages correct because I didn't feel like looking them up), then found the average (6+3+1=10/3=3.3333-). Then, I took Tommy's irl age, then rounded because I didn't want to do the exact number, and got 14.

OH WELL SHHHH HES NOW 15 CANT STOP ME

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh! Sorry, George!" A familiar voice replied, rubbing his chest where George ran into it. The masked boy held his hand out to George, who had lost his balance on impact and was now on the floor.

George looked up to see the school's tallest freshman, who was more accurately known as the tallest in the school. The brunet had always admired and was kinda intimidated by the black and white-haired kid. Ranboo started off extremely shy, people thinking he was weird for his desired hair color and want to wear a black and white half 'n' half-mask until one of the popular sophomores became friends with him. Suddenly, he was the most popular kid in the school, and instead of getting stressed out and crumbling under the pressure, he, albeit hesitantly at first, branched out, and everyone discovered that he's actually a really nice guy.

The older of the two smiled and nodded, taking Ranboo's hand and standing up.

"Hey, Ranboo. Sorry about that!" George stood up, scratching his head and using a much higher pitch than what would've been expected moments before.

"Nah, you're all good. Hey, I saw Clay and Dave get in a fight earlier, and you get in the middle. Are you okay? Are they okay?"

George's demeanor suddenly changed completely, his easy smile turning into a tight-lipped smile as he nodded and ended the conversation as fast as he could.

"Yeah, we're all good. Speaking of, I promised to meet Dave in the nurse, so I better go, sorry again!" He rushed out, pushing past slightly and giving a little wave as he started away.

"Wait, George!"

He stopped, inhaling sharply and slowly turning on the balls of his feet.

"Yes?"

"Nick was looking for you earlier," The freshman scratched the back of his head and returned the smile, albeit also look faked.

"Oh. Thanks! Cya later!" George turned again and continued. Ranboo watched him leave, murmuring a farewell as he turned and continued down the hall his own way.

George groaned, his false mien falling away as he turned the corner towards the nurse because he had just remembered that he indeed promised to visit Dave.

Whoops. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Clay had calmed down from his fight with George and had come to a huge realization; He was in love. Deeply. With George.