~ Chapter Eleven ~

...stfu this is on time

I have motivation atm, so be prepared for either a long chapter or multiple... Haven't decided yet.

Hope you all are well <3 I am so so sorry ;-;

Slight warning: This is the chapter where things get a little intense. There will be violence and implied obsession. I will put a warning tag when the paragraph starts, but there will be a lot more of that for the rest of the fic, so if this is a trigger for you, please click off now.

If this is not, please, continue right ahead, and let's finally get into it.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Geeeeoooorrrggiiieee," the awful sound split through the poor boy's concentration. He was so close to finishing this essay... Just one more par- "I'm boreeed!" The relentless boy continued, and George was just about to smack him.

"Nick, let me just finish this essa-"

"Nooooo! I wanna do something now!!" Nick was laying on his back, his head hanging off and looking at the computer-wielding, now annoyed brunette on the floor. George slowly lifted his head and sent him a glare. Nick only sent a smirk back. George rolled his eyes and proceeded to turn up his music in his earplugs and finish. Once completed, George sighed happily, turned back to the nearing angry Nick, and smiled.

"Now what?" He asked, both sweetly and laced in a leftover annoyed poison.

"Now, you better pay attention to me, asshole," Nick had sat up and was now fuming. "I didn't invite you here just to sit." George was surprised by this sudden switch up of attitude but had a horrible idea to feed into it, thinking Nick was just kidding.

"I mean, you did invite me to study," he closed his eyes and dramatically looked away from Nick's direction. "Which you never did, by the way."

~~~~~~~~~~

This is where things get a bit intense. Prepare yourselves or click off now, please. <3

~~~~~~~~~~

"Shut up, slut," The raven-haired boy violently murmured, just loud enough to be heard. George was silent for a second, and when the other boy finally looked at him, he was staring at him like he had four heads.

"Wh-" George breathed a shocked laugh, trying not to take it too seriously. Is he drunk already? "What did you just call me?"

"I called you a fucking slut. What, you like hearing it?" Nick, suddenly drastically increasing in volume, grabbed the startled and slightly scared boy's chin and made eye contact with him. He'd always want to be this close to the other boy, but this wasn't the time; he needed to keep things slow and not scare him... Little did he know it was a bit too late for that. When George made eye contact with him, the intensity of Nick's glare and growing predatory smirk made him visibly shudder. He quickly grabbed the handoff of his chin or rather tried to. Unfortunately, his typically - somewhat - gentle friend had an iron grip and didn't seem to want to let go.