~ Introduction ~

Welcome.

I have a few notes before we start with this.

One: I am really freaking excited to write this :D

Two: I don't think that there is anything like what I have planned (or as far as I've seen), but if there is something, I have not stolen this idea and will give the proper credit to the original idea creator. Otherwise, this was completely made by me.

Thirdly: Some character's personalities may be changed a bit due to fit the storyline. I hadn't originally planned to change them this much, my bad indeed, but it may be nice to see a change? I'm not sure, let me know what you think!

This fic will have two AUs in one; Yandere and soulmate AU

For the yandere portion, we'll see how this goes. This is my first attempt at yandere, so please give me some leeway with it :,)

And for the soulmate portion, also my first time, but this is not a huge portion/main focus of the fic. In this universe, no one has individual birthdays, rather there is one Birthday when everyone is born. When a person turns 18, their soulmate's name will appear on their right wrist, and their's appears on their soulmate's arm.

If you have any questions about the AU from the front look at it, please ask here :)

Otherwise, if you think of questions along the way, just stop somewhere and comment them and I'll be glad to answer them.

I am going to start writing as soon as possible, but please note that this will most likely be updated much less slowly than Stolen Dream (If you read that as it was coming out, also if you came from Stolen Dream, nice to see you again) was, since I have school.

I hope you guys enjoy it!

For the first time here,
Have a great day / night!

~Ambxon B)