~ Chapter Four ~

Hello :)

So, I'm actually gonna do a quick time skip, about a month later after the last chapter.

In this past month, George and Clay have gotten closer. The two become good friends and taking time out of their days to talk to each other. Nick had noticed and started getting jealous of Clay. Dave and Clay have practically become best friends instantly. Still, they are the type of friends to playfully argue and tease each other constantly. Nick is still sour against Clay but has been watching him like a hawk.

Credit to someone for the idea for this chapter. Can't remember who. Let me know if it was your idea or where I can find it to give proper credit. It's somewhere in the comments.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh, what's taking him so lo-" Nick was cut off as Dave walked through the door onto the roof. Nick crossed his arms, narrowing his eyes at the slightly taller male. "You're late," He spat. "I told you to be here 17 minutes ago,"

Dave scoffed. "Whatever, dude. Clay needed me for a bit. Besides, I'm here now, what do you want." Dave watched Nick's eye twitch at Clay's name, confusing him.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Nick huffed, dropping his arms. "Anyways, I need you to do something for me."

"Depends on what it is,"

"I need you to lower Clay's confidence," Nick smirked, imagining it now. He knew it'd be glorious.

"What? Why? How?" Dave crossed his arms this time and shook his head slightly in disbelief.

"You heard me. Lower Clay's confidence towards George. Why? Well..." Nick suddenly reached towards Dave, grabbing him by the collar, pulling his over to the edge, and holding him over the five-story building's edge. "If you don't, I'd gladly drop you and let some sorry soul find your lifeless body,"

"Woah, woah, woah, man. There's no need for that!" Dave held his hands up in protest, a small, weary smile on his face and he tried to not look down. "What's your problem? I just don't see a poin-"

"Don't see a point?" Nick released his hold on Dave's collar just the slightest bit, to where the astonishly strong male was barely holding on to him. "How about now?"

Dave was gasping for air, all sense of sarcasm gone as he desperately clung to the arm holding him up. He thought about it for a moment and knew that nothing he could do would bring down Clay, so he nodded quickly, unknowingly sealing off his fate.

Nick smiled, pulling Dave back up and dusting something off his shoulder in a "polite" manner. Dave quickly hurried away from the edge and gave Nick a look.

"Dude, what the fu-"

"So what's your plan? I personally have some ideas but I think that maybe getting into a fight with him could work well. Then maybe flirting with George a bit, that will get him fired up, and we both know that George will flirt back. Ooh! You could..." Nick kept talking, but Dave felt sick.