~ Chapter One ~

I AM SO SORRY.

I have excuses, but y'all probably don't care, so hErE wE gO :D

The shorter version (where we just jump right into the story) won in my little poll, so here we go.

Sorry for all the time skips :/

~~~~~~~~~~

Clay sat up, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He blinked slowly, still slightly waking up, and glanced at his clock, before having to look again to confirm the time. 30 minutes until he and his mother left their house for the last time to move to England, and he hadn't packed yet.

Mom is gonna kill me. The tall blonde frantically thought as he jumped out of bed, sliding a pair of pants off the pile of clothes his mom left there last night when he was playing Minecraft with some friends and told her he would "pack after this game." About 10 games later and you can guess what he did or did not do. He hobbled over to the bathroom to brush his teeth, trying to pull his pants up. He stopped for a minute, catching a glance of his right forearm. He stood straight up, pulling his pants up with his other hand with half attention as he happily gazed at the name on his wrist. He snapped back into reality from his mom, knocking on his door and poking her head in.

"Clay, are you re-" She paused, before walking in and crossing her arms. She gave him a knowing and stern look. "I know you want to meet him so badly, and you will. But staring at the damn thing will not help you meet him or get your pants on. So please, save your fangirling for the plane," She smirked before leaving the room.

"Wai- MOM!" Clay exclaimed, pulling up his pants and hearing a distant "Love you too," from the hallway. "Ugh," He smiled, rolling his eyes and continuing his daily routine.

~~~~~ Quick Time Skip ~~~~~

It was a miracle, but Clay was ready and packed after 20 minutes. It almost shocked his mother, until he told her how he may meet his soulmate in England, which she started laughing about. Neither of them knew why the 18 and a half year old wanted to meet his soulmate so badly, but Clay figured that he liked the idea of having one specific person there for you.

5 minutes pass, the pair is in the car and pulling out of the driveway, saying mental farewells to the house as they took their last glances.

~~~~~ Slightly Longer Time Skip ~~~~~

Clay and his mother made it to the airport safely, boarded the correct flight, and had been sitting on the 9-hour flight now for 3 hours.

And he was already bored.

He couldn't play Minecraft, the WiFi was shit, he couldn't read, didn't bring a book, could listen to music, and did for about 5 minutes before getting bored again. So what does he do? Stares at the pretty black name on his wrist and fantasized.