~ Chapter Ten (Part Two)

Sorry if this is annoying, but I really truly god stuck and I'm not entirely sure why.

Let's see if I can get unstuck woo

~~~~~~~~~~

George was rummaging through his locker, looking for the homework he had put in there the day before. He had forgotten it was due until about ten minutes before his class started. Thank god, it was lunchtime, so he had time to look...

Until he was rudely interrupted by Nick silently sneaking up behind him and leaning against the locker next to him. Somehow, the brit didn't hear the slight sound that the other had made, but perhaps he was too focused on trying to find the paper. He eventually felt a presence near him, glanced over at Nick, and nearly had a heart attack, bumping his head on the door of his locker in the process. Nick started laughing, scrunching up into a ball with one leg and both arms pulled into himself to block the abundance of little smacked that George sent his way. 

"You scared me and made me hit my head! What the hell, Sapnap?" George shouted, using Nick's nickname instead of his real one on accident, but he was too caught in the moment to care. He eventually stopped and returned to looking. 

"Sorry, man... Hey, what are you looking for?" He said, looking over the shorter male's shoulder. 

"My homework..." George mumbled, hardly glancing back at Nick. "I remember putting it in here yesterday, and Mr. Minecraft will kill me if I forgot again... It'll be the second time this week..." He dragged out the syllable in the last word as he dragged his hands down his face. 

"Hey, hey, it'll be alright, Gogy!" Nick said happily, turning George around and pulling his hands from his face, unconsciously intertwining his hands with his friends'. George gave him a weird look, but didn't say anything and didn't think much of it.

"How are you so happy about this? My grades are gonna drop so much! Plus, I'll have to do the assignment again and I do not want to do it again." George huffed, glaring at his shoes.

"Because," Nick said, dragging out the word and lifting George's chin to meet his eyes once again. "You left it at my house. I brought it with me because you're an idiot." He continued, smiling and saying his sentence lovingly. Perhaps too much... George thought it was too much. For Nick, at least. 

Speaking of, he has been acting stran-

"...George?" His thoughts were interrupted by Nick snapping him back into reality. 

"Oh, yeah, sorry." George sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "Thanks, I appreciate it."

"Sure!" Nick completely release's George's hands, which he was still holding, but wasn't complaining about. George watched as he went to fish out his homework. 

I left it at Nick's? I mean, I remember Dave, Wilbur, and I studying at Nick's yesterday... But I thought I at least put it in my backpack? No, I remember that I did. I put it in my locker after class, picked it up on the way to Nick's, did it at Nick's, and put it in my backpack... He looks at Nick, crossing one of his arms and resting the other elbow on it, tapping his face in thought. How did he get it... 

"Here it is!" Nick smiled and handed the boy his paper. George glanced at it quickly, before deciding it was the right one.

"Awesome. Thank you so much! You really just saved my ass..." He remarked, sounding relieved. "Hey, where did you-"

"Anyways, I have a couple people coming over for a party this weekend, if you want to come? Not a ton of people, just you, me, Wil, Dave, maybe some of the freshman, I think Clay said he wan-" Nick interrupted, only getting interrupted again.

"No, I'm not going if... he's there. No way, not after that." George exclaimed firmly, crossing his arms. 

"Oh, come on, George! You know I won't let him get close to you! But, he is a fr-" George sent him a glare. "Oh, don't give me that. You may hate him, but he's still my friend. Not as close, and I understand why you don't like him he just..." 

"Just what, Nick?"

"He know's where to get alchohol?" Nick tried, sounding hopeful. He knew his friend and he knew he wouldn't back down from something like that. 

George knew he was fun under the influence, that's how he made a majority of his friends. He may have met them drunk, but the best way, as he discovered, to get to know someone quickly is waking up with a hangover next to them and recovering together...

"Goddamnit, fine. Fine, as long as you keep him far from me, I don't care if were both drunk and I say I want to see him, I don't care. I can't be near him... Please, Nick? Promise?" George relented after a moment's hesitation.

"Yes! Yes, I promise! Let's goo!! King Gogy coming to the party!!" He said, grabbing George by both of his hands and spinning him around in circles. George protested, saying that he was going to get dizzy and be late to class, but Nick ignored him and kept whooping out in excitement. The pair eventually stopped, both running into separate walls and had to steady themselves. They turned, and faced each other, laughing as they slide down and held their heads. "You want to come over Friday to help set up?"

All George could muster was a smile and a nod through his neverending giggles. Not a minute later, the bell rang and students began to spill through the halls. The boys sent each other a farewell and started into the mob towards their respective classes.

~~~~~~~~~~

WooOOOO!! I DID IT GUYS!

Updates should be coming in faster! I really appreciate all of the patience y'all have given me during the school year and I send you all of my love <333

Until next time!

945 Words