Suddenly Cynthia

You thought Red (G/S/C, HGSS) and Steven's (E) fights were scary then walk into a villa in Undella Town unprepared. Just a few bloopers staring Cynthia because we may be getting "You-Know-What"

The wild Cynthia is a particularly interesting breed of Pokémon Champion. It hails from the Sinnoh region but seems to frequently migrate. Oftentimes it can be found camping in Villas. Trainers are advised to be careful about challenging her unless they want to have a bad time.

- - -

Two ace trainers stand behind a bush while staring at one of the Alolan Beaches where a certain blonde Champion sits with her partner.

Trainer 1: "Hey let me look!"

Trainer 2: "Wait your turn dude! It's not like she's going anywhere soon. Besides how often do you get to see Champion Cynthia in a bikini?

Trainer 1: "Oh give me that!"

He swipes the binoculars only to discover that she's gone.

Trainer 1: "hey where did she-"

Cynthia: "I'm I interrupting something?"

She's wearing her jacket and doesn't look too amused. Garchomp glaring at the two.

- - -

Dawn and Lucas stand outside of the Villa in the resort area as Barry approaches.

Barry: Woah cool! How'd you get a Villa!?

Lucas: Dawn was given it by some random kid. Said it belonged to some guy from Hoenn...

Barry: Can I see it, Dawn!

Dawn: Sure

He's already barged into the house only to find the champion playing the piano. Cynthia looks up and waves.

Barry: NO WAY! You've got the champion over!? I GOTTA GO TELL DAD ABOUT THIS!

He runs out

Dawn and Lucas stare at each other.

-timeskip-

Dawn's Villa is now packed with people after Barry's little escapade. A knock catches the attention of everyone.

Barry: I'll get it! Hopefully it's dad.

Barry runs to the door and opens it, only to find a sliver haired man. Steven drops the rocks he was holding when he released just how many people are in the Villa. Cynthia waves to him as Barry slams the door.

Dawn: So who was it?

Barry: Just some guy with his rock collection