You'll never see it coming

A spoof of the opening scene of Persona 5. Also headcannon: Marshadow can travel between the Real and Metaverse at will. Also Arceus made a deal with Egor to send someone to keep an eye on Akira/Ren/the protagonist/Kid who looks like Harry Potter/or whatever the hell you name him and unfortunately it had to be Reshiram. Marshadow is just here cause someone had to babysit for the Lunar Duo.

The scene opens to a large casino filled with people. Among the crowd are two curious strangers. One appears to be a women with white hair and blue eyes, the other a child with black hair and striking orange eyes, wearing a hoodie. The women looks around the place, mumbling under her breath.

"Thx Arceus for making me have to follow this kid around. Couldn't you have just sent D (his personal servant Unown who's a notorious annoyance) to do this crap." Reshi grumbles. Marshadow just looks up at her with his orange eyes.

"Your not helping....."

"...."

"Whatever, lets get out of here before the Shadows find us."

As people begin to run, Reshi materializes her wings on her back and taking off. Marshadow clinging to her back.

—-   

The legendary lands on one of the balconies to scout the place when some guards took notice the two pokemon. Guns drawn, they approached.

Without a word, Marshadow acted. Reverting back to it's true form, vanishing into their shadows before striking, snagging a gun in the process. The mythical leaped from guard to guard, attacking with a Sucker Punch from the darkness to straight on lunging at them from it's hiding place until no more remained standing, returning to Reshi's side.

"Now then, ready?"

"....."

It's silence meant yes. Making sure Marshadow was holding on, Reshi got into position. Ready to leap through the partially broken window.

—-

Joker found himself surrounded by the police. Realizing it, he ran as the cops closed in on him.

Coming across a latter, he climbed, smirking at the officers on the ground. As he reached the top, he found a gun being trained on him from some officers on roof.

Using the butt of their weapon, Joker was sent falling towards the ground where he was restrained by officers.

"Huh it's a kid."

The officers babbled among themselves unaware as the ground began to shake.

You'll never see it coming.....

The wall burst as a large white dragon emerged, letting out a roar. The cops froze as it landed right in front of the blacked haired kid, training their guns on it. Marshadow glared at them, clicking it's stolen gun.

Once more it struck, taking on it's Zenith Form as Reshi turned to her human form. The white dragon latched onto the officer restraining Joker trying to pull them off. Marshadow charged at those attempting to attack Reshi, punching and kicking in rapid succession before stopping and brandishing a knife.

Reshi glared at the pokemon as she rendered the cop unconscious, chucking them off to the side and lifting up the black-haired male. The legendary ran back over to her as she lifted the Thief over her shoulder, climbing onto her head.

With a loud roar, Reshi reverted back to her true form as the cops closed in once more. Joker and Marshadow on her back as she took to the sky. Officers readied to fire while others stared in shock/amazement.

The legendary's tail and horn tips began to glow orange as it readied to use it's signature move, Fusion Flare. The ball of fire went flying towards the crowd as the cops moved out of the way, none of them getting hit. Reshi took the opportunity to escape, readying  a boost with her tail.

Marshadow stood on her back, brandishing it's weapons and firing the gun as a taunt as off they went.