Zekrom and the Rabid Gukado

A bit of an explaination: Gukado is the fan nickname of the female protagonist from Fate Grand Order. She's usually depicted as crazy, gatcha obsessed, and violet thanks to the Learn With FGO! manga. So what happens when an insane Mage accidentally ends up in the Tao residence.

Also Max Revives look like Saint Quartz.

"Zekrom care to explain why there's this.... RABID THING in our house?" Reshi points to the orange-haired human drooling on her wing  "And where is Nebby and Kyurem?"

Zekrom: "About that..... Well I found this odd rainbow Max Revive outside that Kyurem was chewing on then she showed up."

"And Nebby?"

Zekrom: "Well I do remember seeing an Ultra Wormhole..... Kyurem ran into it."

"Fine...." She drops the human in Zekrom's claws "Watch the Thing while I go investigate...."

-Meanwhile in Another Universe-

Random Servant 1: Master has been missing for quite a while now after that portal opened.

Random Servant 2: And then this odd bat creature appeared.

Nebby flies by with a slice of cake in it's mouth, followed by an annoyed Doctor.

Roman: Come back here with that!

Mash is seen moments later, chasing the two.

Meanwhile Kyurem is outside, enjoying the cold climate.

-Some unknown room in Caldea-

???: So this is the legendary Guardian of the Universe from another world, Novatta? You appear to be nothing more than a crippled bird. Anyways, you will help put a stop to Chaldea's plans of saving humanity.

Crash!

???: What the....

Novatta's Megacosm Calamity kicked in.

The legendary vanished, cloaking itself in a thick dust. The only thing proving it was still in the room was the occasional whoosh of it's wings

???: Oh nien, where did it go?

NOVA-TA!

Novatta used Nova Strike.

A scream of pain filled the room that would soon fade away as something hit the ground. Soon the dust cleared and all that was seen in the dark room was a green top hat, atop the hat was what looked to be a blood stained bird's claw.

For another second a bright flash consumed the room, followed by an eery harmonic sounding cry, and the talon was gone.