Fruitcake

Xerneas bakes a fruitcake. How do the other legendaries react to it?

Kanto:

The birds: *take turns pecking at it*

Mewtwo: What the hell is this supposed to be?

Johto:

Ho oh: *Uses Sacred Fire on it as an attempt to soften the slice but to no avail* Figures....

Lugia: The fish will like it more. *chucks it into the ocean*

The legendary beasts: *run away*

Hoenn:

Groudon: *nearly breaks it's teeth and goes on a rampage as a result*

Kyogre: *Gets hit on the head by Lugia's and floats to the surface like a dead fish*

Ray: *Throws it's slice at Groudon* SHUT UP!

Sinnoh:

Diagla and Palkia: *bickering over who has to eat it*

"No you eat it!"

"Why not you!"

*the offending cake is thrown into the Distortion World where Giratina happily eats it.

Lake trio: *banish all three of their slices to the Distortion World*

Unova:

Reshi and Zekrom have given it to Kyurem to use as a chew toy. Kyurem chokes on it. The swords use theirs as a training dummy while the Forces of Nature just throw it at people's houses to cause destruction.

Alola:

Leo and Nebby just sniff and poke it because they have no idea what it even is. Necromza tries to eat it but just keeps bumping it's face. The Tapus band together to destroy the thing.

—-

Xerneus: Why you no like my cake?

Yveltal: You my be the legendary of Life but that fruitcake is "Lethal".

Xerneus used Moonblast