Hell

TRIGGER WARNING FOR SWEARING, BREAKING BEER BOTTLES AND YELLING

Schlatts POV:

It's been about a week since Tubbo's mom dropped him off. And my god it is hell. He's been talking a bit more, but still not full sentences. He's also been constantly running around a breaking things, like I get it people always say toddlers are the worst but do they have to be this bad? Crash. "TUBBO?" I run as fast as I can to the living room, where the crash came from. I stop quickly to see a broken beer bottle on the floor. "Oh my god Tubbo you just like to make my life so much worse huh?" I mumble angerly. "YOUR SUCH A PROBLEM CHILD." I yell "I'm a problem child?" The small boy says quietly. "YES, YES YOU ARE."

3rd person POV:

The small boy walks to the bedroom where he sleeps on a pillow on the floor. On his way to the bedroom he steps on a small shard of glass from the beer bottle. He try's not to be loud since he got the vibe that Schlatt was already in a bad mood. It didn't matter anyways, because Schlatt was vacuuming up the glass, so he couldn't hear Tubbo in the first place. Tubbo limped to the room, so he wouldn't step on the glass too much, since the shard was still in his foot. Tubbo quickly fell asleep on his pillow, with a small blanket he had, the blanket his mom dropped him off with. The blanket was small and blue, with white polka-dots all over it.

3 hours later 3rd person POV:

Tubbo woke up and heard the tv in the living room, he limped to the living room, seeing Schlatt watching south park with a beer. Tubbo plopped himself up on to the couch. "Oh hey buddy" Schlatt said, focusing his attention to Tubbo. Schlatt glanced at the shard of glass still in tubbos foot. "When did that happen? Stay here while I get the bandages." Tubbo only nodded, since he was still tired. Schlatt came back with some bandages, and took the shard out of Tubbos foot, then proceeding to wrap up his foot. "There is that better?" Schlatt asked with a smile. Tubbo matched Schlatts energy and nodded back with a smile as well. "Hey sorry for kind of freaking out earlier, I just didn't want you to get hurt, apparently that didn't work." Schlatt chuckled. Tubbo happily smiled. "Such an enthusiastic child," Schlatt thought to himself.

A/N:

I'm back! I hope this story is turning out okay, its 2 in the morning lmao. I'm very sleep deprived :')

-Rat