Good Morning

TRIGGER WARNING FOR SWEARING

Tommys POV:

"Wake up." I hear as I lift my head up, only to have a pillow chucked at my face. "What do you want Wilbur." I mumble. "You should get up so you don't miss school." Wilbur says as he walks away. "Tubbo wake up." I whisper, shaking Tubbo. "Oh- good morning Tommy." He says, still waking up.

30 minutes later, 3rd person POV:

Tommy and Tubbo got up and ready for school quickly. "Hey Tubbo we could take the bus, or we could walk." Tommy said. "Could we walk? It seems fun." Tubbo smiled. "Yeah sure lets go." Tommy said, opening the front door.

The two boys rushed to school. There was no reason to rush, but it just seemed like the right thing to do. When they got to school, there weren't many people at all. The boys walked into they empty classroom they had eaten lunch in. "Hey what do we call this place?" Tubbo asked, setting down his bag on the back of a chair. "We don't really have a name for it... we should call it Pogtopia!" Tommy exclaimed, spinning in a swivel chair. "Yessss, Pogtopiaaaaa" Tubbo agreed. Soon Ranboo, Niki, Fundy, and Eret walked into the classroom. "Oh there you guys are!" Niki said, handing everyone a cupcake. "We've decided to name this place Pogtopia!" Tommy practically shouted. "That's a cool name!" Eret smiled, setting his bag down. There was a sudden banging on the door. "Hello there..." "Skeppy? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" Tommy questioned. "Yeah but who caressssssss?" Skeppy laughed as he set his bag down on the floor.

The bell rings

"Ah shoot we have to get to class. Cya!" Eret waved goodbye as he left.

Mistakes were made (Dadschlatt AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें