Glare

TRIGGER WARNING FOR SWEARING

Tubbo's POV:

I woke up exhausted, since I had fallen asleep at 4 am. I got up and went downstairs to get something to eat. I got to the kitchen and saw Tommy and Techno already there. I grab some cereal and sat down on the couch with Tommy. I glance over at Techno, only to get a glare in response. "Don't mind him, he's annoying anyways." Tommy states, not looking away from the tv. "How'd you know he glared at me?" I ask confused. Tommy shrugs.

As the day went on I kept receiving glares from Techno. What's his deal? I ask myself. I decide once Tommy goes to bed to sneak into Techno's room and figure out what his deal is. I go to Techno's door and see the light is off. I open the door and find Techno sitting at his computer, playing Minecraft. I try to leave quietly in hopes he didn't notice me, when with my luck, the floorboard creaks. Techno turns and stares at me. I turn around to leave, until Techno gets up and runs after me. Shit.

I run as fast as I can to the kitchen, since my door doesn't have a lock and there would be nowhere to go. He follows me down to the kitchen and without thinking I run outside to the backyard. I hop the fence as quick as possible, but he continued to follow me. I run around some streets but Techno still was following after me. I ran between two houses unaware of a fence blocking me from going any further. CRAP!

Techno corners me. "What is your deal?" I ask slightly annoyed. "You keep glaring at me what's your problem?" I raise my voice a little bit. "Well what happened to you? I've been trying to tell what happened for a while." Techno asked. "What do you mean?" I said, very confused. "Your eye." Techno says blankly. I hesitantly tell him. Silence. "Do you know the way home?" Techno asks after a little while. "Uh about that."