New School

TRIGGER WARNING FOR SWEARING

Schlatts POV:

Its been 9 years since Tubbos mom dropped him off. Tubbo is 11 now, its his first day of middle school. I think I'm more nervous than him if I'm being honest. "Okay go make some friends, don't get in trouble."

Tubbos POV

"Got it." I smiled at my dad as I hopped out of the car. As I walked around I saw lots of people around. I saw a boy in a red and white shirt arguing with a boy in yellow, I wonder what's happing with that. Suddenly the boy in the red shirt looks at me. Oh shit. The boy runs toward me, what I am supposed to do in this situation? "Hi I'm Tommy, who the fuck are you?" Uh, how am I supposed to answer that???? "Um My names Tubbo." I say quietly. "Are you new here? I'll show you around cause I'm pretty fuckin cool." Tommy suddenly grabs my wrist and drags me into the school. I then feel Tommy's hand get tugged away, its the boy in yellow. "Hi I'm Wilbur, I hope Tommy isn't bugging you too much." "I'm not bugging him Wilbur!" "Hush I do not care for your opinion child. Anyways I'm Tommy's brother." It makes more sense to know that their brothers now. "Well nice to meet you Wilbur...I think I should get going..." I tried to not sound so awkward, but I'm 99% sure I failed misrely. "Yeah Tubbo we should get to your classes, so you know where they all are." Tommy said in a softer tone, obviously picking up I was anxious. We walk down the hallway, while he shows me around. "Okay so we have 2nd period, lunch, 4th period, and 6th period together!" Tommy exclaimed. "Okay so I'll wait for you at you class door so we can walk to second period together once first period is over." "Okay cool! See ya then Tommy." "See ya Tubbo."

At lunch, Tubbo's POV:

Tommy once again waited for my class to be over, then we walked to lunch together. "I FORGOT MY BACKPACK FUCK" Tommy yelled, I then hear "LAUNGUGE" from across the lunch room. "SHUT UP BAD, SHIT, FUCK, BITCH." Tommy yells as he books it back to his class. Where am I supposed to sit now? Wilbur suddenly calls me over to his table. But why? He's an eighth grader, and I'm only a 6th grader, aren't I like...WAY less cooler? Well too late now... "Hey! I never caught your name? "It's Tubbo..." "Come sit with us Tubbo!" "Oh um okay" I walk with Wilbur to this table full of eighth graders. "This is Technoblade, Dream, George, Sapnap, Bad, and Skeppy." I wave to them, but thank god Tommy comes back with his bag. "IS THIS A KIDNAPPING?" Tommy yells, before grabbing my wrist and pulling me to the hall. "Follow me to this old classroom, no one uses it and its a cool quiet place to eat lunch." I nod as I follow Tommy into a classroom. I see a couple of other people, they're just sitting on the floor messing around with some cardboard. "So Tubbo, this is Ranboo, Niki, Fundy, and Eret. Guys this is Tubbo" I wave at them and they all wave back. We all decide to introduce ourselves, Niki goes first. "Hello I'm Niki, I run a bakery, and have food from the bakery if you'd like any." Ranboo goes second. "Hi I'm Ranboo, I can be forgetful sometimes, and I'm half enderman." Fundy goes third. "Hi I'm Fundy and I swear to god I'm not a furry." Eret goes fourth. "Hi I'm Eret, I go by any pronouns, and I'm making crown." Tommy goes fifth. "You already know I'm Tommy, but I'm very swag." That leaves me for the last. "Hi I'm Tubbo, and I like bees..." We all sit down and eat our lunches, until lunch is over.

The last periods go by like a breeze. Soon enough its time for dad to pick me up. I wave goodbye to everyone and get into the car. "So how was school Buddy?" "Oh it was great! I made friends!" "that's great Tubbo! We do have to stop by Quackitys house though so that he doesn't burn his house down." Schlatt laughs.

A/N!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA My "l" key keeps glitching so I'll tell you when it's fixed lol, I can still use it but it likes to glitch out. Anywaysss, I hope your enjoying the story so far! I hope the time skip is okay, it was just kind of hard to write about a toddler when I have no idea what their like. I'm sorry for not updating, I've had some personal issues. Okay continue on.