Sleepover

TRIGGER WARNING FOR SWEARING

Tubbos POV:

Tommy and I decided to watch a movie and eat popcorn to pass the time. Then Wilbur barged in. "Hey Tommy dinners ready. Oh hey Tubbo." Oh hey Tubbo? That's all he had to say after he chased them down the hall until Bad showed up? Really? "Ask Phil if we can eat in here would you?" Tommy asked, not looking away from the movie. Wilbur then ran downstairs without shutting the door. "ARSEHOLE" Tommy yelled as he shut the door.

3rd person POV:

Wilbur then came back to Tommy's room a couple minutes later, telling Tommy he could eat dinner in his room but he had to go and get it himself. "Tubbo do you want to come downstairs as well?" Tommy asked, finally looking away from the movie. "Yeah sure." Tubbo shrugged as they got up to leave the room. Tommy and Tubbo walked down to the kitchen, but unfortunately for Tubbo, Techno was there. Techno shot Tubbo a death glare, which caused Tubbo to shiver a bit. Tommy and Tubbo then walked back to Tommy's room to finish the movie, while eating dinner.

Hours passed.

"Hey Tubbo we should get to bed, it is 12:00 and we have school tomorrow." Tommy suggested, yawning. "Yeah your right, goodnight Tommy." Tubbo said, also very tired. "Goodnight Tubbo." Tommy whispered before quickly falling asleep.