Come home.

TRIGGER WARNING FOR SWEARING AND BREAKING BOTTLES

Tubbos POV:

The school day was pretty normal, Tommy and I were about to leave until something grabbed my arm. I turned to face what had grabbed my arm. "Dad?!""You have to come home I'm sick of this shit." The car ride home was silent. No radio, no conversations, no apologies, just... silence. Once we got home I tried to go to my room immediately but Schlatt stopped me. "Tubbo look, what I did was wrong but you were in the wrong as well!" "Oh how was I in the wrong you threw a bottle at me!" "It's not my fault that you decided to be brave and try and stop the drunk!" "It's not my fault that you got drunk!" "I'm going to bed... Schlatt." I shut the door and locked myself in the bathroom, since it was the only room with a lock that I could hide in.

Schlatts POV:

I noticed an empty bottle on the counter. I laughed and walked to the bathroom door with it. "Hey Tubbo wanna hear something?" No response. I throw the bottle at the door and watch it shatter. "That's messed up." I hear Tubbo whisper from the other side of the door. I clean up the glass shards and turn on the tv. A couple hours later I hear the bathroom door open, followed by footsteps to the living room where I was sitting. I glance over and see Tubbo sitting on the other side of the couch. "Tubbo I'm sorry. What I did was wrong, and can we please forget about this?" "You threw a bottle at the door and at my eye." "I know and I'm sorry, but I really want to forget about this." "Fine. But can we turn the spare room into my own room? We've shared a room for way too many years." "Yeah of course."

A/N:

I am so sorry for not updating! I think I'm going to be back updating, but not on a regular schedule. Have a great day/night!

-Rat