Flashbacks.

TRIGGER WARNING FOR SWEARING AND MENTIONS OF GETTING DRUNK

3rd person POV:

"Hey Tubbo could you clean my office?" Schlatt asked, glancing up from his paperwork. "Yeah sure." Tubbo replied "Hey Schlatt why do you have a bee plush?"

Schlatts POV (flashback):

I felt bad for getting drunk and leaving Quackity to deal with Tubbo, he must've walked home, since he wasn't with Quackity. I decided to get Tubbo a bee plush, since he liked bees. I grab the bee plush and start to drive home.

"Tubbo?" I yell as I enter the kitchen. He didn't come downstairs, so I go to check his room, but he isn't there either. I check all around the house and still find no Tubbo. I start to worry and drive back to Quackity's, hoping he was just hidden and is safe.

"Schlatt I don't know what to tell you I swear I saw him leave this house last night!" Quackity says, annoyed with last night. "Did you not see where he went? God you should've looked for him bitch!" I yell, not realizing that was the last straw. "YOU GOT DRUNK DICKHEAD THATS YOUR OWN FUCKING FAULT!" Quackity yells and shuts the door in my face.

3rd person POV (end of flashback):

"...Schlatt?" Tubbo asks, concerned with Schlatt spacing out. "Oh sorry, I just zoned out for a bit, that was just a gift from a friend." Schlatt couldn't tell if Tubbo saw through his lie. "Oh well it's cool, bees are awesome." Tubbo smiled.

A/N!

Wow wow guess who's back :D :D sorry about the break, but I should be on the normal schedule plus a couple days possibly, sorry if I miss any days I'm trying my best but writers block is killing me :(

-Sam