Reunion

TRIGGER WARNING FOR SWEARING

Schlatts POV:

It's been about 6 years since I've last seen my kid. I can't even remember his name, I know it was stupid as hell though. But that doesn't matter, I have better things to care about. I'm the president after all. I hear the door creak open.

"Hey Schlatt, I have someone you should meet." Quackity says while gesturing someone to come in. "Hello Schlatt, my names Tubbo." Tubbo waves to me. Why does that name sound so familiar? "Hello, Tubbo." I say after a bit of time. "Quackity go show him around or something." "Okay bye Schlatt." Quackity leaves to go take Tubbo around the map.

Tommy's POV:

Its been 6 years since Tubbo came to live with me. He has to meet Schlatt today, and I really hope he forgot who Schlatt was. I can't help but think what'll happen if Schlatt remembers Tubbo, that household was so toxic. We never reminded Tubbo of Schlatt, since we knew he would have to meet him eventually. We all tried to keep the information or Schlatt we tell to Tubbo limited, to not strike a memory.

Tubbo's POV:

I had to meet the president today. I don't understand why the name Schlatt seems so familiar to me? I heard from Tommy that he isn't the best person, but for some reason he won't tell me anything else about Schlatt. Its like he's trying to hide something from me. Now that I think about it, no one ever really tells me about Schlatt, not even Quackity. I know that Schlatt and Quackity are close friends, but why won't Quackity tell me anything? I don't remember how I met Quackity, but I know I've known him since I was young. After Quackity shows me around I go back to talk to Tommy.

Schlatts POV:

I can't stop thinking about why Tubbo seems so familiar, when I finally remember. All the memories started flooding back, I don't know that to do though? Does he remember me? Does he remember he ran away? Does he remember why he ran away?

Tommy's POV:

"Tommmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!" Tubbo yells as he runs to my room. "What's up?" I ask. "Can you just tell me about Schlatt now? It's like you've been hiding him from me forever!" Tubbo asks, obviously tired of me keeping information about Schlatt from him. "Uhm well, he uh... uhm." I stutter, still trying not to get him to remember Schlatt. "What are you hiding from me Tommy...?" Tubbo glared at me. I quickly try and think about something to tell him, without getting too specific. The only thing Tubbo really remembers about Schlatt is that he was an alcoholic. "Well he's an alcoholic, and we didn't want to say anything so he wouldn't remind you of your father, ha..." I laugh nervously. "Oh, that makes sense." Tubbo says. "Yeah we just didn't want to upset you." It seemed as if my lie had worked, and I hope it stays that way.