Chapter 1

Momo POV:

I'm in my third year of Middle School and it's currently time for me to go home from school. I'm usually picked up by my family's personal car but today I requested to walk home myself. My parents were hesitant at first but they finally agreed when I pestered them non-stop. I am now walking at a quite narrow alley. I chose this way because it is apparently a shortcut to my house. I think that it's pretty silent and the streets are almost dark since it's already pretty late. I walked in the alleyway and I was aware that someone is following me from behind. I kept calm and just walked normally. I hear that person's footsteps slowly catching up to mine. I began to have cold sweats as I quicken my pace up a bit.

I was scared to what this person might do to me. I took a deep breath and steeled myself, I turn back to confront the one that's following me but when I turned around, I couldn't see that person anywhere. It turns out that person has already sneaked behind me. He was just about to stab me with a kitchen knife when a certain green haired boy came between us and caught the knife with his bare hand. The knife went through his hand and blood came pouring out of it. I was shocked, this boy just saved my life.

He secured the knife that's still embedded in his hand like it was nothing. The boy then punched the one that attacked me in the gut. That person fell on the ground while holding his stomach in pain. The boy then looked at me and asked me if I was okay. He was the one who has a knife stuck in between his hand but still took the bother to ask if I'm okay.

I panicked as he's bleeding pretty badly. I asked if he needs medical attention but he just shook his head in denial and pulled out the knife himself. I was speechless by what he did. It's like he doesn't feel pain at all and the look in his eyes are lifeless. The boy then secured the attacker with a rope and tied the villain up so that he can't escape. The boy told me to call the police to detain the villain.
I called the police and got the villain caught. I was pretty relieved that I made it out of that situation alive. The boy was just about to depart himself but before he could leave, I asked him his name.

'Izuku Midoriya' is what he told me. He then left after saying his name. He has a wonderful name. It's a shame I couldn't thank him properly. I wonder if we'd ever meet again?