Chapter 10: Izuku vs. AFO pt.2

"I really expected much more from you but from what I can see...you're a disappointment." said AFO as he turned his back from Izuku.

Just when he was about to leave...rustling sounds was heard from Izuku's spot. When AFO took a look...he saw Izuku standing up with the other half of his body regenerating rapidly.

Izuku clapped his hands and the rest of the heroes and villains present lost consciousness and laid on the ground.

"I apologize...It seems that I underestimated you too much." said Izuku as his body was almost healed.

"I..impossible! Just what kind of monster are you?!" yelled AFO.

"There are many things in this world you're better not knowing." said Izuku as he snapped his fingers.

Soon after Izuku had snapped his fingers...AFO's left arm exploded.

AFO screamed in pain as his whole left arm got obliterated.

Izuku snapped his fingers again and this time...it's AFO's left foot that exploded. This caused AFO to crash on the ground.

"J..just what did you do?!" exclamied AFO while struggling in the ground.

You need me to demonstrate it again? Well then." said Izuku as he snapped yet again.

This time...nothing happened to AFO. Instead, the remaining members of the league came exploding shattering to pieces. The heroes went agape by what just happened. Izuku clapped his hands and the heroes in the area went unconscious. The only one left awake was AFO.

"Now...do you get what I did?" asked Izuku.

By this time...AFO was already almost finished regenerating his lost limbs. After he regenerated...he just stood up and did nothing, not even flinch.

'With the power this boy have...he could have killed me already if he wants to." thought AFO.

He then looked at Izuku straight in the eyes and asked.

"What are you? Surely you're not human with that kind of power." asked AFO.

Izuku was quite amused by AFO's demeanor.

Izuku: "Instead of begging for your life...you ask that thing instead?"

"Being killed by you is my end no matter what I do anyway...might as well ask just what kind of devil killed me." said AFO.

"You really amuse me human... very well, you should consider yourself lucky as you're the second person to ever see in this form." said Izuku grinning.

AFO went wide eyed (just figure of speech)when he saw Izuku transform from being a seemingly human teen to a form that could no longer be considered human.

Izuku's eyes turned blooed red with pitch black irises. His hair also turned white and two symmetrical horns protruded from his forehead. Diamond-like wings grew from his back. His fang lengthened themselves to a considerable length and his usual normally toned skin went pale white like that of a corpse. Izuku's attire changed...his usual butler suit can no longer be distinguished.

(Izuku looked like this

(Izuku looked like this...just ignore the blood)

From the body of a teenage boy emerged the Demon of the End 'Zirkoth'.

The mere sight of Izuku's new form brought violent shivers down AFO's spine. It's like looking at death itself.