Chapter 14: The Great War

Izuku took the unconscious Momo inside the mansion and laid her into her bed to rest for a while.

While doing all that, Izuku also urged Beelzebub to come inside to talk things out. Since Beelzebub is what you would call a filial child, she obediently obeyed Izuku's words and followed him without any further questions.

"What are you doing here father? Tou disappeared for thousands of years and didn't come back." asked Beelzebub, sitting on the couch in the living room.

Izuku flicked Beelzebub's forehead with quite a force that made her forehead red.

"Ouch!?" exclaimed Beelzebub, rubbing her reddened forehead.

"I had no reason to come back any longer." replied Izuku.

"How can you say that?! When you were thought to be dead, the Demon World got engulfed in chaos as there's no one to unify them. In the end, the Demon world got split into seven different territories ruled by us the Seven Deadly Sins." remarked Beelzebub, in a noticeable sad voice.

"Don't worry, I'll sort this mess sooner or later." responded Izuku.

"Then why didn't you do it back then?! Why did you have to wait thousands of years to come back?!" exclaimed Beelzebub.

"I didn't have plans to go back previously but when I heard Asmodeus was planning to invade the Human World from one of his vassals, I won't stand idly anymore." answered Izuku.

"Is it because of her?" asked Beelzebub, with tears slowly forming in her eyes.

"Yes."

Beelzebub gritted her teeth with tears flowing from her purple eyes. "Traitor."

She then transported herself back to the Demon World

Back at the end of the all out war between the Angels and the Demons, Gabriel died sacrificing her life in confronting Zirkoth to put an end to this never ending conflict.

Although she risked her life by using all her power to self destruct, Gabriel's power was nowhere near enough to end the life of the progentitor of all Demons.
.
.
.
.
As Momo slept on her comfy bed, her body twitched slightly with sweat slowly building up from the sides of her forehead.

She then began dreaming.

"All of this will end here right now!" yelled Gabriel, with all the forces of the Angels behind her.

(This is what Gabriel looks like)

On the other side, Zirkoth was in front leading a horde of demons with the Seven Deadly Sins beside him

(This is Izuku's former appearance as a Demon Lord)

Thus, the great war began.

The Angels and the Demons clashed with each other at full force and slaughtered each other without mercy.

Gabriel confronted Zirkoth head on as they also began fighting each other.

With a holy sword in her hands, Gabriel slashed her way towards Zirkoth.

To even things out, Zirkoth also manifested his sword to parry Gabriel's attacks.

"Take this!" yelled Gabriel, sending a powerful blast of white light towards Zirkoth..

Using Reality Warping, Zirkoth nullified Gabriel's attack with ease.

"W-what?!"

"Just give up, you're not my opponent." stated Zirkoth.

"Shut up! «Blast Howling»" roared Gabriel as she once again fired at Zirkoth, this time she used her sword as a medium to amplify the damage further.

Zirkoth held his sword forward. With one swing from his sword, Gabriel's attack got slashed in half.

"Don't you understand yet, the upper gods are just using you as a tool to get rid of me." stated Zirkoth.

"So what! You don't understand anything?! I'm an Angel and I am a servant of the Gods!" screeched Gabriel as she lunged at Zirkoth with her sword.

Pierce.

Gabriel's eyes widened as Zirkoth just stood there with her sword plunged into his chest.

"W-why didn't you dodge?!" stammered Gabriel with some of Zirkoth's blood splashed on her cheek.

"I'm sorry." replied Zirkoth in a soft voice.

Gabriel pulled her sword out. Zirkoth fell from the sky with blood trailing out from his pierced chest.

Even without thinking about it, Gabriel's body moved on it's own and caught Zirkoth down to the ground as she embraced him.

"Why did you do this? You could have easily wiped us all out by yourself!" cried Gabriel.

"I don't want to hurt you." said Zirkoth with his eyes slowly closing themselves as he leaned his head unto Gabriel's shoulder.

At this moment, Gabriel couldn't contain her tears as she cried her eyes out.

Zirkoth's breathing came to a stop as he died whilst being embraced by the enemy.

"I hope in our next life, we can change this fate of ours." uttered Gabriel, kissing Zirkoth as she wrapped the both of them with her bright white wings.

And thus, Gabriel self destructed exploding into bright beams of light dying together with Zirkoth in her embrace.